World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Raid on Orgrimmar tonight. Many casualties and many, many laughs from people not flagged for PvP...

wowscrnshot120808215908yh0.th.jpg

I quite like how you swear in metric Si. :)

I will have the mats for this later on today...

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=41257

And then I suppose its finally sorting out an epic flying mount and levelling my OP, sorry DK.

Did you say you can make Titansteel Bonecrusher Si?

The mats are:

6 x Saronite Bar, 6 x Titansteel Bar, and 2 x Frozen Orb. Does anybody know what that's likely to set me back in the AH?

Saronite bars = 60-70g per 20.

Titansteel Bar = 300-350g each.

Frozen Orbs = 70-80g each.

The Titansteel are heavily priced due to the 20hr cooldown between crafting (which is why it's taken me a week to get my crafted gear).

And yes, I can make that for you np Riss.

You can play casually. Plenty to do.

If you have never played an MMO before then you have to come to terms with the fact that you are not the central character in the game like you are in traditional RPG's though.

You can play casually. Plenty to do.

If you have never played an MMO before then you have to come to terms with the fact that you are not the central character in the game like you are in traditional RPG's though.

dont mind that, just love the freedom. i shall pick this up in the morning then, any recommendations for character builds? if there are such things in WOW

You can play it for free for ten days. http://www.trywarcraft.com/

Expect a lot of soloing while you level up though.

thanks rev but ill buy it anyway i have enough game points to cover it when i sell fable, if it flops which i highly doubt as it sounds right up my street then i have only my self to blame. see you guys on there maybe

You can play it for free for ten days. http://www.trywarcraft.com/

Expect a lot of soloing while you level up though.

thanks rev but ill buy it anyway i have enough game points to cover it when i sell fable, if it flops which i highly doubt as it sounds right up my street then i have only my self to blame. see you guys on there maybe

If you get it the next few days you won't be far behind Jak who posts on VT. He's only been on a week or so and he has a lvl 9 Warlock.

BTW, it's been said a few hundred times but...

Roll Horde on Tarren Mill Server!

What do you need for the Titansteel bars Si, and are you prepared to blow 120hrs worth of cooldowns for me to make them?! ;)

Tbh, the price of the mats to smelt them pretty much adds up to the price of the actual bars as Titanium bars , eternal fire, shadow and earth are all reasonably expensive.

What do you need for the Titansteel bars Si, and are you prepared to blow 120hrs worth of cooldowns for me to make them?! ;)

Tbh, the price of the mats to smelt them pretty much adds up to the price of the actual bars as Titanium bars , eternal fire, shadow and earth are all reasonably expensive.

Oh well, hopefully I'll have enough cash for two of them in a week or so anyway, I'm back up to 1,500Gish after buying my cold weather flying training.

Oh well, hopefully I'll have enough cash for two of them in a week or so anyway, I'm back up to 1,500Gish after buying my cold weather flying training.

Why do you need two? Or did you mean the bars?

Why do you need two? Or did you mean the bars?

Ah bugger just noticed it's main hand only, wanted to dual wield them!

This is a first for me. Been playing since what, July 2005 and never saw a GM until today:

wowscrnshot120908161904fy8.th.jpg wowscrnshot120908162012gt6.th.jpg wowscrnshot120908162125cl9.th.jpg wowscrnshot120908162203mr0.th.jpg

He turned me into a pirate. Then gave me a pumpkin for a head. Then summoned this big Jack in the Box thing with a disco ball inside it that made everybody dance.

He wouldnt duel me though. :(

Well, levelling tonight tonight took a back seat for some truly nasty ganking.

Case number 1, a L75 druid and a L76 hunter both trying to kill that elite spider in Zul Drak at the top of the big building, which is quite a hike from the graveyard. I could see them enter the building, so I flew off just out of sight. Then when they attacked, I sent the spirit wolves in to bash the druid (freezes them for a few seconds) while I windfuried the beejaysus out of the bewildered hunter. One dead druid (with repair bills) and one dead hunter. I flew off to hand my quest in, gave it a while, then flew back and did them again.

Case number 2: a L76 hunter killing water elementals for the drops to summon the water lord. Now these have an irritatingly low drop rate, I reckoned I had to kill about 20 to get the three strings needed to summon. When I'd finished I saw the hunter killing elementals, then saw him summon the water lord, so sent the wolves in. He died, then would have to have got new strings to summon again.

I want a whine post and I want one now!

Well, levelling tonight tonight took a back seat for some truly nasty ganking.

Case number 1, a L75 druid and a L76 hunter both trying to kill that elite spider in Zul Drak at the top of the big building, which is quite a hike from the graveyard. I could see them enter the building, so I flew off just out of sight. Then when they attacked, I sent the spirit wolves in to bash the druid (freezes them for a few seconds) while I windfuried the beejaysus out of the bewildered hunter. One dead druid (with repair bills) and one dead hunter. I flew off to hand my quest in, gave it a while, then flew back and did them again.

Case number 2: a L76 hunter killing water elementals for the drops to summon the water lord. Now these have an irritatingly low drop rate, I reckoned I had to kill about 20 to get the three strings needed to summon. When I'd finished I saw the hunter killing elementals, then saw him summon the water lord, so sent the wolves in. He died, then would have to have got new strings to summon again.

I want a whine post and I want one now!

so these guys spent ages doing there thing not really harming anyone and out of nowhere you just come and murder them thats **** funny :lol: remind me not to get on your badside when i start

Â