World of Warcraft

The_Rev

How to piss off a questing ally - after he's manfully killed a 3 man elite boss, skin it before he can complete the quest!

That is so underhanded and despicable.

Great stuff.

How is that possible though? Isn't it impossible to skin until the mob has been looted?

How to piss off a questing ally - after he's manfully killed a 3 man elite boss, skin it before he can complete the quest!

That is so underhanded and despicable.

Great stuff.

How is that possible though? Isn't it impossible to skin until the mob has been looted?

Yes, but the quest was to sprinkle some ashes on its corpse. The pally looted it, and before he could sprinkle the ashes (which was a like a 3-4 second job), I skinned it. Got an acrtic fur too, which was nice!

I'm not gpoing to be raiding in the Dashers. Was thinking about it, but the fact that Gone seems to be organising it was the final nail in the coffin as far as I'm concerned.

They make the class insane so people will actually play it.

Arena Season 5 starts soon. An absolute deluge of whinethreads will follow. A nerf will be in the post by February/March.

Im still 78. I cant stop ganking people when I quest, and get drawn into long periods of not questing as a result. :(

Deathknights ARE ridiculous. I'm nearly L79 now, and it's just not worth trying to gank one that's say, L74 or higher, or you'll just end up dead.

In happier news, I've just noticed that when I hit L80, I get to sheep (well, "frog") people, which will be most fun, and something I intend to spend a lot of time doing!

I think Mages are Death Knight's hardest counter at the moment. Mostly because we are the best class at keeping out of their melee range. I can kill one if I unload enough damage in the first 3 seconds before they react and start using the absolute ton of anti magic abilities they have, then its just a case of timing Blink (after the Death Grip), Nova (after the anti magic bubble) and Ice Block (when you have a ton of dots) before unleashing hell again.

Unholy ones are still virtually impossible to kill though.

Paladins are almsot equally ridiculous at the moment, you really don't want to get in range of one of those. As with DK's, my melee is pretty useless against them, and my spell power isn't high enough to make killing them from distance very easy. I consider it a victory if I can scarper and not die now, which thankfully, I at least have the abbilities to do. Spirit Walk when I've got the Spirit Wolves out is a very, very nice ability.

My DK is now lvl 60 and I was ganked by a lvl 64 Rogue and 59 Hunter last night in Hellfire.

I killed them both and still had 75% health. Imba indeed.

That's just stupidity! I would imagine the poorest DK on the server would eat a rogue and hunter for breakfast.

My DK is now lvl 60 and I was ganked by a lvl 64 Rogue and 59 Hunter last night in Hellfire.

I killed them both and still had 75% health. Imba indeed.

That's just stupidity! I would imagine the poorest DK on the server would eat a rogue and hunter for breakfast.

I'm trying to level him before they get hit with the nerf stick.

You most be the oldest person playing a DK Si, I'm convinced that 99% of them are played by retarded 12 year olds. You can tell when a simpleton is in charge of a character, they can't run around without pressing the space bar to jump every three seconds, and there must be 10,000 ally DK's on Tatrren Mill jumping round like goons trying to gank anything that moves. I make a point of killng lowbie DK's whenever possible. /spit

Well I'm about a quarter of the way through L79. Zul Drak's a bit mental the way it gives out XP, so hoping to ding before the weekend. I've completely cleared out Grizzly Hills, Howling Fjord and Borean Tundra, did a couple in Sholazor, but am now going to get the achievement for ZD.

I will have the mats for this later on today...

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=41257

And then I suppose its finally sorting out an epic flying mount and levelling my OP, sorry DK.

Did you say you can make Titansteel Bonecrusher Si?

The mats are:

6 x Saronite Bar, 6 x Titansteel Bar, and 2 x Frozen Orb. Does anybody know what that's likely to set me back in the AH?

Â