World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Aye. Ive noticed that already. I dont think i replaced any of Nayson's gear until i got the DPS casters cape towards the end of Nagrand. I was still wearing a lot of my 60 gear at 68/69 and still had the head, chest, shoulders, trinkets and weapons at 70. A lot of that was to do with enchants and set bonuses, which i dont have to think about this time.

On Eau picked up some level 57/58 greens on the AH over the last week or two. They were all better than my Azeroth blues. I got a 1h dagger of the AH for 5g which was better than my staff. Ive done one quest and replaced the dagger already. The fantastic thing is that i vendored the dagger for more than i paid the AH for it. Win!

Want to do some 2v2 tarj, rated or not I just want to practice my new build in arenas, this is the planned build:

Click

This way you get practice healing me too for when the slacker mage finally returns.

Yeah sure i can do some 2 vs 2. Scarab is hardly online anyway. Not sure i get why you pick dodge instead of imp sinister though, but what do i know.

And regarding the PvP healing cloak, ive never said there wasnt one afaik. What ive said is that you cant buy one for honour. Why do i have to do PvE for a PvP item?

And my major complaint is the fact that DPS classes, caster as melee, can buy a PvP cloak for honour through the Season 2 rewards, but there are no Season 2 healing cloak. How come?

Same retarded situation with gems from the honour vendor. There are spell crit gems, melee crit gems, AP gems, spellpower gems, but **** all healing gems. Blizzard just shit on healers in PvP.

Yeah sure i can do some 2 vs 2. Scarab is hardly online anyway. Not sure i get why you pick dodge instead of imp sinister though, but what do i know.

Because as AR/Hemo you don't have sinister on your action bar.

And my major complaint is the fact that DPS classes, caster as melee, can buy a PvP cloak for honour through the Season 2 rewards, but there are no Season 2 healing cloak. How come?

What do you mean through the S2 rewards?

Each Arena season they add new honour rewards. Basically wrists, waists, necklace, rings, boots, cloaks etc. First you had S1 rewards, then you had S2 rewards, and now S3 rewards (which is called vindicator or something).

Season 2 cloak is available for DPS classes for 7.5 k honour atm, and more or less equally good as your 60 badge on. But there are no S2 cloak for healers. So if you are a healer and want a PvP cloak, you HAVE to PvE.

Melee PvP cloak. Similar version for DPS casters. No cloak for healers. 7500 honour, 20 AB marks.

I thought the 7.5k honour cloak was the same one thats been in the game since TBC came out? meh either way I have the honour for it and will most likely buy it as farming those badges without a proper guild is too much of a ballache just for some +armour ignore.

Yeah you are probably right on the cloak beeing the same since season 1, but that doesnt change the fact that DPS classes have an option that healers doesnt have.

Just like the gems its been taken up over and over again, but Blizzard dont care as 95% of all PvP'ers are DPS.

I'm hoping Trl can do that with his piss-take guild which is actually becoming rather popular now, though I expect many to move from there to raiding guilds in a few days time.

As for me I told engorge I was leaving and was ready to type the dreaded command when Shack came online, I've listened to his rants and decided to stay at least until tomorrow to see whats happening. That will confirm as to whether I might as well be in "Nerf Rogues" with people I know.

I logged on with Kinxers account just to read it all.

TBH i didnt know that many left, and it seems there are no raiders left at all, but when i started reading Shacks little digs and retarded comments on each topic, then i remembered why if **** off. God what an annoying clown.

I thought this deserved a mention.

We realise that there are some confusion regarding the Hemo change, and that many of you feel that the damage reduction is too much.

The developers felt that Hemo was overpowered. Pretty much every rogue was switching to Hemo because of this, so they made the change to tone it down somewhat. The developers want the subtlety tree to be a good support tree instead.

CLICK

What a ridiculous post, all mages spec frost so why didnt they nerf it, why havent they nerfed SLSL locks?

Id say that putting resilience on dots when it was never designed to be there for that purpose, making MS and Wound Poison affect drain and leech spells, reducing the coefficient of Soul Siphon and completely removing Drain Mana from Soul Siphon are significant Warlock nerfs Dan.

In fact, i doubt any class has been as nerfed as Warlocks in TBC.

I cant really comment on Hemo other than loads of "lol, with a S3 weapon this is too good to be true!" posts in Rogue forums. Easy come easy go i guess.

Â