World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Meh just a arguement.

argument_clinic.jpg

:mrgreen:

Anyway, i hope we can do some 5 vs 5 quite frequently. We tend to always meet teams with a paladin + warrior, the rest is random.

We really struggle with 2-3 healers though, and i guess it will be hard doing anything about it. We have to be more tactical regarding Murazor. I think if you are a shadowpriest/ele-shaman you have to use LoS and generally get into the fight after they have focused someone else.

Il try out proximo aswell.

And i have to say, locking out a paladin - mage - warlocks, is fairly easy, but its very frustrating have zero burst dps and listening to you whine about where the **** focus fire and burst is. Seriously, my closest thing to a nuke is a 3 sec cast. Might aswell just drain life and beg for a shadow trance.

I always wondered what Eric Cantona got up to after he retired!

His "boyfriend" couldn't look any gayer if he was sat there in a full on Pulp Fiction gimp outfit!

Actually laughed out loud.In real life.

That hat alone would make him the gayest thing in gaytown.

more from the crazy bastardo its gold

"he (Jesus) was walking on the water, and he was talking to everyone 'haha you **** noobs' "

Blasphemy, but funny!

Loved the way he answered the criticism that he is just copying Purepwnage too. :mrgreen:

Just had to log out.Before I drove down sarf and punched the knob.

Gief details!

edit

Tried to chat on Vent, but the usb connection on my Mic is damaged so it seems i cant talk. Ho hum.

Corrupth - rogue

Shapeshifta - druid

Met these two in the Arena tonight. I'd say they're similarly (if not better) geared than us, so according to all known laws of nature and science we should have spent the whole fight unable to do anything, before limping off broken and defeated.

But maybe miracles do happen, as me and Si somehow, and god only knows how, managed to wtfpwnlolyoureshityouare them. But then, we ALWAYS beat druid/rogue combos.

Strange.

more from the crazy bastardo its gold

"he (Jesus) was walking on the water, and he was talking to everyone 'haha you **** noobs' "

Blasphemy, but funny!

Loved the way he answered the criticism that he is just copying Purepwnage too. :mrgreen:

Just had to log out.Before I drove down sarf and punched the knob.

Gief details!

edit

Tried to chat on Vent, but the usb connection on my Mic is damaged so it seems i cant talk. Ho hum.

Nighteye being his usual self.'You can't play your class properly' 'no dispelling on me noobs' yadda yadda...MC is still hard which some people seem to forget.Especially when you have 1 holy and 2 shadow priests.So I took as much stick as I could stomach and logged before I got all emo.

And they say rehtori doesn't know when to shut up...

Yeh have to agree. I havent really thought much of it before, but he is a proper whining bastard in our 5 vs 5. Not only telling people how to do their biz, but crying over heals, wants to have 2 targets banished at once, well just about everything.

Its a shame really because he is a nice fella, but the way he tries to get things through to people is kinda, well, idiotic.

because of the reactions on my first clip i have realizd that i should use my power for helping nubs instead of only pwning them. as the best paladin in the world i have decided that i am more like a prophet. the only difference between me and jesus is that i actually dont get killed. he wasnt rly that pro tbh.

Its so **** brilliant.

Anyway, i continued me and Scarab's 2 vs 2 yesterday. When we started it the point was that we were gonna dot everything and win, but since ive respecced PvP healing, we had to adapt a bit. It went well though.

We had 8 wins and 3 losses, all lossen came against a feckin rogue team. Anyway what i wanna say is this; Blizzard are some stupid words removed.

In the middle of our third match, we got stuck in Nagrand Arena. Couldnt leave. Couldnt log off. Basically couldnt do a **** thing. So i ticketed a GM, waited 5 min, then realised we could be waiting the entire night. So we restarted the game.

After then logging on again and starting a new match, i was DC'ed. Didnt understand it myself. We lost the match and i logged on again. We started a new match, and under a rogue zerg, i got DC'ed AGAIN. I tried to log on, but got this message;

jeh1jx8.th.jpg

I tried a few more times and finally got in. When the loading time was done i had been transferred from Nagrand Arena MID-FIGHT to DUROTAR. I Wuz LIEK WTF O.o

Then i got an in-game post from Blizzard.

jeh2wj8.th.jpg

Can you **** believe it? They apparantly answered my ticket without checking wether people had taken actions themselves, and simply relogged me twice MID-FIGHT, then sent me to Durotar. I kid you not 2 of our 3 losses came directly from this **** GM prick.

Can you **** believe it? They apparantly answered my ticket without checking wether people had taken actions themselves, and simply relogged me twice MID-FIGHT, then sent me to Durotar. I kid you not 2 of our 3 losses came directly from this **** GM prick.

Ouch, that'd be funny if it wasn't so annoying!

Me and Si started our 2v2s last night, but as the average queue time was around 10-11 minutes, we soon ditched it for 3v3 with Mugs instead, and ended up with a 7-3 record.

Starting to enjoy 3v3 as much as 2v2, as it's a bit less predictable than 2v2, but not as manic or hard to arrange as 5v5.

We have a strategy of all unloading on one target (usually a mage or rogue) first whilst sheeping another (healer) and it seemed to work.

Anyway the people from DS merging with the Dashers, I haven't heard of 90% of them!

I definatly need one 3 v 3 on my priest and 2 vs 2 on my warlock.

Anyway, ive got these macroes you linked fixed now Nays. Ive got it pretty much like this;

thisks8.th.jpg

And im curious. Right now i have to CTRL click, get the target focused, then i can push "E" or the button when the target isnt targeted by myself to get it spellocked. But how come i cant click "E" or the button to get the target spellocked when the target is targeted?

Â