World of Warcraft

The_Rev

You shouldnt be able to stand toe to toe with Fury Warriors in melee. You have to use dirty tricks against them. Even Rogues have to pop a couple of cooldowns.

Your right, Rev.

I've got totems down which buffs my crit and AP and provide a little bit of healing. Shock and storm strike when possible and keep lightning shield up. Offhand enchanted with Frostbrand or Flametongue to add additional magic damage. Warstomp heal, PvP bubble trinket heal and pot if necessary.

All this while running in circles around the warrior.

Even then, it's touch and go.

Standing toe to toe sees me down with only 20% hp damage to the warrior.

Have you got Wusholaay's Charm Oz, doubles lightning shield damage (at least until it gets nerfed, see above!)

Fury Warriors are the only tanks who cause me even a bit of bother. Just slow them down with FS, then let them damage them self on lightning shield and magma totem. Then NS plus full heal, and they dont stand a chance.

* Due to various talent changes, Rogues will have all talent points refunded.

Free respec FTW

* "Evasion" (Rank 2) now reduces the chance that ranged attacks will hit the Rogue by 25%, reduced from 50%. It is now available at level 50.

25% dodge against ranged, thanks! thats less then we naturally have with melee!

* The "Cloak of Shadows" cooldown has been reduced to 1 min, from 2 min. Now a trainable ability at level 66.

Gief level 66

* "Shadowstep" (New Subtlety Talent) attempts to step through the shadows and reappear behind your enemy. Your next "Ambush", "Backstab" or "Garrote" ability is increased by 20% and lasts 10 sec. This is only usable while stealthed.

Meh

* "Premeditation" (Subtlety Talent) has had its range increased to 30 yards.

still have only 10 seconds to use it though, and you cant move 30 yards in 10 seconds in stealth

* "Preparation" now only resets the cooldown of the "Evasion", "Sprint", "Vanish", "Cold Blood", "Adrenaline Rush" and "Premeditation" abilities.

fair enough

* "Wound Poison" now causes damage and reduces all healing by 10%, stacks up to 5 times.

will have to start making some then

* The Cooldown for "Blind" has been reduced to 3 min, from 5 min.

Good

* There is no longer a random chance the effect of "Sap" will end (i.e. removed the heartbeat resist check). The effect will still end early when the target is damaged.

Should be useful CC in the 5 mans

* Each rank of "Weapon Expertise"now provides 5 weapon skill.

* "Surprise Attacks" now increases the damage from "Sinister Strike", "Backstab", "Shiv" and "Gouge" by 10% instead of 8%.

Meh

* Resisted spells will no longer break "Stealth"/"Vanish".

I'll believe it when I see it

* Combo points added to a target should not be reset until you add a combo point to a different target.

Good!

I'm looking forward to the stuff we get next week too, we can finally do ranged damage, and it slows the opponent (nerf tbh). A guaranteed poison proc, a poison damage finisher (good for high armour targets) and garrote finally justifying its spot on the stealth bar (3 second silence)

And at least Locks can go to the arenas without whining now eh?

Have you got Wusholaay's Charm Oz, doubles lightning shield damage (at least until it gets nerfed, see above!)

Nope.

Fury Warriors are the only tanks who cause me even a bit of bother. Just slow them down with FS, then let them damage them self on lightning shield and magma totem. Then NS plus full heal, and they dont stand a chance.

Damn resto shammies! You are almost as annoying as a pally! :winkold:

Quote:

* There is no longer a random chance the effect of "Sap" will end (i.e. removed the heartbeat resist check). The effect will still end early when the target is damaged.

Should be useful CC in the 5 mans

Heartbeat resists only apply in PvP.

Sap is now the most reliable CC in the game.

Sap is now the most reliable CC in the game.

I'd kill for any sort of CC ability. Pisses me off that others can make me lose control completely but I can't return the favour, I should get a refund!

Its quite possibly the single biggest nerf in the history of the game.

lol, its likable to the weapon skill nerf we got. Weapon skill is now a complete waste of time now and affects our raid dps massively. Also, did Soul link not get buffed, the mana cost of soulfire get halfed and that shadowfury thing have its cooldown reduced from 60 seconds to 20 seconds?

It ain't all bad now is it.

Soul Link had its attributes altered which, over all, results in a nerf. Soul fire has also had its dmg output slashed again.

These things aren't that bad at all really as they don't ruin entire talent trees.

Soul Link got nerfed.

Shadowfury got a shorter cooldown because it was shit in the first place.

Soul Fire got its damage output massively nerfed, though they have reduced the mana cost of it by about 150. Not really that important when the spell cant be spammed because it has a one minute cooldown (and reagent cost)

The Lock changes are all big nerfs Dan.

Tell me, locks always claim they own mages. If a mage with decent gear duelled you, sheeped your pet during the entire match and nuked constantly out of range from your dots. Would you still win?

Mages cant sheep demons.

They win fights by one of two ways, burst or kiting. They cant kite a ranged class, they cant burst something with nearly 6k hitpoints.

Mages do beat Warlocks in fights, its just difficult for them. We dont have one ability which means we win every time, its just the combination of Warlocks being unkiteable and difficult to burst meaning they have to box clever. A good counterspell on the shadowschool is usually a good start.

Â