World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Would be cool with a 5man all riding kodos though :lol:

True!

What will the blood elf mount be Nays, a cat do you reckon?

As Trl said, its a bird.

Hawkstrider.jpg

I just want the full set. I have all five at the minute (UD Horse, Wolf, Raptor, Kodo and Dreadsteed) so for completions sake ill be after the peacock!

My Wowrush Rusher is now level 10! Their server is up, but their battlegrounds are down.

And ill pass on the Chinky, ive got smoked salmon in :mrgreen:

Did a full MC, Onyxia and Nefarian tonight, great fun. We downed Ragnaros BEFORE the sons, killed Ony with only 30 (TRL's head dropped) and finished off BWL by killing Nef at the second attempt. He dropped a loladin chest, a lock chest and this caster shite:

Trinket

Cloak

I also got to find out how cool Cloak of Shadows is in PvE, it removes the Baron Geddon Bomb, resists Ony deep breaths, removes the Nef landing shadowflame (no need for cloak) and removes the class call which roots me in front of Nefarian.

I also got to find out how overpowered Cloak of Shadows is in PvE, it removes the Baron Geddon Bomb, resists Ony deep breaths, removes the Nef landing shadowflame (no need for cloak) and removes the class call which roots me in front of Nefarian.

sigh.

Ha ha! I just saw the 98c at first and assumed it was Tarj!

Has anyone actually bought anything in ages? The only thing I seem to do these days is sell runecloth and pay for the odd repair, and maybe buy the odd PvP mana pot.

I should get a decent enchant for my HWL gloves I suppose, but the only half decent thing would be +20 frost damage, and the mats are insane for that, so I bunged a +40 armor patch on it! It's like being L40 all over again!

20 frost damage would suck for you Riss.

Frost Shoooock is an instant cast spell so scales badly. You only get 43% of the benefit from a nuke with a cast time of 1.5 seconds or less, so you would only actually get 8.6 damage added to your spell.

As for the patch and gold? Ive spend shitloads. Probably over 300g on enchants, respecs (my last respec cost me about 65 gold. 50 for my talents and then about 15 to teach the Felguard all his skills!) and im thinking of speccing out of Demonology sometime over the next day or two, ill even have to have a word with my bank alt to arrange funds to be released. :shock:

Im the new Trl!

I'm sticking with this spec for the first few levels of TBC at least. It's a good grinding spec, with survivability, and with my healing gear on, I'll be able to do heal a fair bit in instances too.

Just tanked the last few bosses in Scholo for a group with Sam and Cali's alt, didn't lose agro once on Gandling! Shame they're nerfing earthshock and rockbiter, won't be able to do that any more.

You only get 43% of the benefit from a nuke with a cast time of 1.5 seconds or less,

Wish MB could be a 1.6 sec cast :(

It would make little difference.

Spellpower is base + gear * cast/3.5

Then it should be a 6 sec cast :D

Then you would never get to cast it cos people like Dan would interrupt your cast about ten times in six seconds.

The norwegians have all left the Dashers, to reform their old guild. Gaiana, Welcar, Ashtorah, Stronghorn etc.

All just upped and left!

They said they were going to reform DisfunctionalSuperheroes for TBC quite a while ago.

Ash even had the website in his sig on the Dashers forum.

Â