World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Got to love that arena exploit in Gadgetztan. I imagine that they'll fix it pretty soon, but in the mean time it's hilarious. Not only can you enter and exit the arena in the blink of an eye, but it also resets all your cooldowns. So Nature's Swiftness plus bloodfury and either ZG charm or NAC means instant death for Mr Ally! And seconds later, repeat!

Your cooldowns are only reset within the arena, upon exiting the cooldowns you blew prior to entering are still up.

Fraid not, at least mine aren't! Nature's Swiftness is on a 3 min cooldown, yet I blew the same L52 tank apart about 15 times in a 5 minute period this evening!

For me, if I blow sprint, I then get the sprint back in the arena, but when I exit, I still don't have sprint because I blew it outside the arena.

That's a shame!

I blow ZHC, NS and bloodfury, quick nip into and out of the arena, and I get to blow them again! Even managed to take out a L60 pally before he knew what was happening. Best bit is even though it's really obvious, the allies don't seem to have cottoned on.

Best bit is even though it's really obvious, the allies don't seem to have cottoned on.

Most of em haven't but it was the Alliance who seemingly started doing it first. Two lvl 50ish Paladins.

Okay, i specced demonology. Took the Felguard. All i have to say about him is: :shock:

Traditionally the Warlock trees were like this.

1] Affliction. Dot build. Mana effiency.

2] Demonology. Pet build. Survivability

3] Destruction. Nuke build. Spell Damage.

Seems they decided to add spell damage to Demonology too. With a Felguard summoned and raidbuffed (int and sta) im packing some 672 shadow damage and 652 fire.

Took that little lot to Scholomance to see what it all means. Bear in mind that Scholo is full of mobs with high shadow resists.

arcanitereaperhooookh6.jpg

200k from a pet?

I wasnt that far behind an extremely well geared fire mage who has a 41 point AOE damage spell which hits for huge numbers in the crowded rooms of Scholomance. If you include my pets damage (and im responsible for that damage being done. Its my "white" i guess) then im leaving everybody **** miles behind.

When i can take improved Corruption and Shadowburn (level 66) this is looking like one hell of a raiding build.

Oh, and when you send the Felguard in to intercept he sometimes yells 'i play all my records backwards!' :lol:

You'll be "glad" to hear that after 8 ish weeks of me telling the networking people there are problems with internet connectivity from my hotel - they've found a problem with internet connectivity.

ffs.

Two great Arena ganks just.

First one, i had nailed a lowbie Lock about five times when a level 30 (yes, bit low for gadgetzan i know) priest turned up and tried to res someone who had died in PvP. Always funny watching them get nailed by the bruisers.

Then a T3 Lock from Fate. Oh, i had to have him.

Trinket > Soul Fire > Deathcoil > Intercept and Shadowbolt at the same > Shadowbolt and down he went :D

Then when he ressed i was in the queue for the arena again already he put a load of dots on me and i took the portal. My arena team mate? Druid who healed through the dots then wondered what happened after i just left him to get killed by two Alliance :mrgreen:

The best bit is I've found that even if you die with the Arena entry button up, you can still enter and mysteriously be resurrected. I three shotted a lock, but he got some dots off on me and his mate a mage finished me off. I entered the arena, exited, and stood there and laughed while the guards finished the mage off. I've got over 200 honor from the exploit in the last 2 days. OK BG's are a lot quicker, but not NEARLY as much fun!

Raptor is common as muck, but he is cool. If i only had enough to buy one, it would probably be the Raptor.

One thing im hoping for is that the Blood Elf PvP mount will be available to buy on TBC launch day for 30 tokens. Im hanging on to what i have for that. :D

Thought i was gonna use my last marks on a mount. Kodo or Raptor?

Think you stinking undeads look better on raptors.

I'm getting a kodo today just to get rid of the 30AB tokens I have clogging up my mailbox.

Â