The_Rev

^^Tell us more about your character.

Not much to tell.

"Boneblood"

Tauren Shaman lvl 51

Elemental/Ehancement - "Halvies" :winkold:

Skinning/Leatherworking (DragonScale)

Stone Guard

And that's about it. I keep forgetting to run cosmos.exe after playing to upload my profile to Thotbot, but I don't have any real special gear.

I do have the coldrage dagger from a boss drop in RFD which I just cannot part with. Windfury with a 1.50 speed and slowing movement - it rocks in the bgs.....

... well, it used to.

And Shamans getting plate in 1.11? Makes my LW skill useless then, doesn't it :evil:

Nah the plate thing is shit I think, just something Shamen keep spamming it in Org.

Nice to have you on the team mate, you kept it quiet didn't you?!

Nice to have you on the team mate, you kept it quiet didn't you?!

Heh heh - mostly because I'm not on Deathwing. Nor a PVP server. (Not that I had much choice - I started playing when the "Oceania" region had only 2 servers - in total - both PVE. We now have 3 in total :roll: )

Have been reading this thread for a while and learned a lot of stuff....

.... like you only need 1 button for a rogue :winkold:

More Warcraft comedy gold!

Nicked from the Dashers general thread, where there was much bleating. Basically, some girl died in the US, so her family and WoW friends organised an online funeral for her.

In Winterspring. Yes, that high level contested area.... Cue the action!

Ganked!

I might be a bit sick, but the sight of the guild riding towards the "funeral" together made me laugh so much I spat my coffee out at work!

I watched it again just now, and it really is fantastic. Check out the 4-5 rogues stealthed going after healers, and then the stun + AoE. Great pvp

You know sometimes you just fight someone with invincible gear?

Just had a one on one with some Paladin from Sound of Silence called Bajoi.

A Rogue had killed my Felhunter after sapping me (i think i pissed him off by breaking sap early, and fear locking him until he died) then this **** Paladin turned up. I can only assume he had his Aura of Shadow Resistance (+60 shadow res) up, but i hit him with Curse of Shadows (-75 shadow res) and cast fear. He resisted fear FOUR times in a row! Four! All the time i was trying to get him off me, he was autoattacking me with his great big Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros. One of us died, and it wasnt him.

Like trying to kill a brick wall, i tells ya. Four **** resists!

Nayson, get one of these, they're ace! Especially if you don't fancy the longest bat ride in the world to Silithus, this cuts out most of the route.

Its a bit like a portal, the alternative Goblin version takes you to Everlook. I now have Mage and Priest skills through engineering!

I wouldnt survive the massive fall from the sky when it **** up like a rogue can though Dan.

I wll say get one of these bad boys though.

Put all your trinkets on your minimap. Only have them showing on screen when you need them, and make swapping between trinkets on cooldown and trinkets that arent on cooldown a lot faster.

My Easter bank holiday weekend.

Friday: work.

Saturday: work.

Sunday: work.

Mondy: work.

My May Day bank holiday weekend.

Arse.

Talk about keeping it quiet! All the way to L51 before making a first post on here!

Meh. You already had one shaman on the forum, why another? :winkold:

On that - have you tried the Call Of Elements addon for shamans? Basically groups all your totems together by element in an autohide window which can be ordered and moved around.

Also, in PVP, it automatically changes "sets" of totems to what is most appropriate for your targetted enemy (e.g. grounding totem for a mage) and you can throw them with one key binding while not losing target.

It can also prompt for when to throw a totem like poison/disease cleansing or tremor totem for fear.

Read more here - Hello, version 2.3 is out!`

Oh, and since when do you catch a bat to silithus? :winkold:

My Easter bank holiday weekend.

My May Day bank holiday weekend.