World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Nays, I think you must have been the guy who outbid me on that shield yesterday!

It had a buyout of 30g, but the auction was "long" when I went out yesterday for beer! I think I had been the only bidder and my offer was up for about 10g. But I also bought one for 5g which whilst having better armour, and a higher block, also gives +33 healing, as I think Im going to have to go down the resto route.

Who else agrees with every word there?

Well I agreed with about the first third, but then my eyes started to bulge out of my head trying to read it, and gave up! Paragraphs and the non use of the caps lock button would have been a good idea.

Nays, I think you must have been the guy who outbid me on that shield yesterday!

It had a buyout of 30g, but the auction was "long" when I went out yesterday for beer! I think I had been the only bidder and my offer was up for about 10g. But I also bought one for 5g which whilst having better armour, and a higher block, also gives +33 healing, as I think Im going to have to go down the resto route.

It was 12g something when i bid, i got it for 13g (i think)

Ill just re sell it then.

Who else agrees with every word there?

Well I agreed with about the first third, but then my eyes started to bulge out of my head trying to read it, and gave up! Paragraphs and the non use of the caps lock button would have been a good idea.

I think i read about two words of it before my eyes exploded!

Perhaps, though the odds are probably longer than 4/1 as she has a chance of dropping the same helm twice. Been a long time since i did probablity at school too. One thing. Reckon Pally loot ever gets dropped on Horde Runs? I know Lightforge drops (like last night off the Beast) but that isnt "class Paladin" so at least Warriors can use it)

Anyway. For an instance that should take 30 mins, and for the helm alone, its pretty good odds of getting the best hat on the game for your toon. No wonder getting the key is such a ****.

dan28fe.gif

I think this is right?

I used this which is a stand alone program.

Its easy to figure out whats what.

Just go into the "character" option on the left hand side. Do what you want with it. Save it as a .gif in the File list.

You can knock one up in five minutes.

^^you know me too well. Looks spot on (except for the ears)

and I've done a fair bit of MC/Ony/BWL and never ever ever seen loladin class gear. I think Blizzard realised how much of a bitch it would be for a Horde run to reach Nefarian and get 2 Pally chests, for instance.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(24 Reference, had to vent my feelings somewhere)

Didn't enjoy tonight's episode at all.

So you're torturing a key suspect. You wouldn't think to restrain him in any way?

What sort of monitor would measure the rate of erosion of a bit of rubber sealing a room?

And once again, that President wouldn't have been elected in a million years.

I thought it was amazing, the Lyn and Tony scenes were very emotional. I just think the writers are making a mistake by killing off so many great characters in order to maintain the "shock factor".

RIP Tony

Back to WOW

I thought it was amazing, the Lyn and Tony scenes were very emotional. I just think the writers are making a mistake by killing off so many great characters in order to maintain the "shock factor".

Yeah that's what I didn't like, thought it was all a bit unnecessary.

Anyway, BRD, it's like, **** huge!

I really like it though, and think Blizz should have made it the setting of far more end game content. There are so may ways round, unlike say UBRS, which is far more linear. It's daft that you have to do such a restricted instance like UBRS so many times, and yet the much more varied BRD I've hardly touched.

RIP Tony

Thanks. :roll:

Some of us are still on series 2 and didnt expect to see a spoiler in a game thread.

We didn't realise you still looked at this thread!

Anyway it was Tony Grupplemacher, the series 5 teaboy.

Bet they'll miss his iced teas in CTU!

Your sons are doing fine. Even your grandkids are coming of age now!

The VT lads have got a healthy little group together now, that makes the horror of finding PUGS for instances a thing of the past. In fact, the only thing we're missing is a tank, and we'd be complete..... :winkold:

What the hell are you still doing on Series 2? Anyway, sorry about that, I was a bit erratic last night, I cried myself to sleep ;)

That poor tea boy....

Anyway, that lad Viskahn from the Dashers is a top bloke, I've done 2 BRD runs with his Tank alt now, and he knows his way around there, remember everything we did the other night, with the aoe room and lighting those **** torches, theres a load more, the entrance to MC, the Coffer room, the arena etc. The loot is ace, and if you have an enchanter with you, you can make shitloads from sharding the stuff you don't need, I had 20Gs worth of shards alone from my last run. We should farm the place, suck it dry, remember its a level 55 instance, 60s piss it.

Yeah I want to do as many BRD runs as poss. It's nice and varied, and the loot is ace. I think the level's about right too. Not TOO taxing, but still hard enough that if you don't concentrate you can get blasted.

Well, thats tonights plan then.

Sam and Limpid need Molten Core access.

Lord Incendus drops fire res stuff.

Dan actually knows his way around.

Lets do it!

Yeah I need the uber rogue trinket and the FR Boots from the tavern. How cool is the tavern by the way? A load of miners all getting pissed in a mountain.

Â