World of Warcraft

The_Rev

1500 non crit, and only a 5 minute cooldown! What a trinket!

noncritdeathray5zh.th.jpg

Poor Mr Paladin.

He must feel like the Blues did when they played Liverpool..

Stay. Spend your time **** with gyppos!

Random guy asking for 23 gold so he can buy his new spells.

fuckingwithbeggar7mt.jpg

He gets a bit twitchy after 10 mins or so.

fuckingwithbeggar11gi.jpg

Window is open for about twenty mins here.

fuckingwithbeggar09xc.jpg

fuckingwithbeggar26ia.jpg

Make him dance as a ghost wolf, shapeshift breaks the trade window. See XR is under attack, fly there, kill a 57 Dr00d (Dan informs me that all Dr00ds suck) and fly back. He is still at it.

fuckingwithbeggar39xc.jpg

getting on for 40 mins after 'agreeing' to give him the gold, he still hasnt realised. Time to join Naysons /ignore list, i think!

Ive been wondering what gear i should get together to my shadow return, and ive made up my mind about 2 things now.

First i thought about this

combined with this, but ive realised this is better anyway.

So anathema with + 30 spellpower enchant :twisted:

And next to that im gonna bid heavy for this beauty

Amathma is a **** ace staff.

Probably up there with the great PvP weapons on the game.

If you want to hit AB Tarj, let me know, ill be with ya.

I really dont like AV, once the novelty wears off, its just like a pisspoor version of world PvP.

Ive got a fairly decent rep in WSG, about 1200 off of honoured, but the rewards do suck in there. Just play it because i enjoy it.

AB, i enjoy too. Has to be in an organised group though. pickup groups get slaughtered in AB more than they do in WSG. With the right tactics, you can look for 4-1 wins fairly easily against the Alliance pickup groups. Rewards in AB are great too. A few decent caster items availiable. :)

The way we played it in Precious was all about the first minute.

basin3ay.jpg

Raid of 15 split into three groups of 5. Mixture of classes.

Group 1 go for the Lumber Mill

Group 2 go for the Blacksmith

Group 3 go for the Goldmine

always fight at flags.

Someone en route to the Blacksmith caps the the Farm flag on the way, then continues on to the Blacksmith.

Secure the four flags, the Alliance will get the stables, and you should be able to overpower the Alliance with organisation and communication. Leave one person on the LM, BS and GM flags to shout out incoming.

In theory, you should hold four flags if everything goes to plan. The Alliance can only respawn at the Stables, and you should have 12 players up there on their 15 respawning. Again, only fight at the flag. There is a very good chance they will hold the stables, but keeping them pinned back is the point of doing this.

The flag defenders are there to call if anyone attacks LM, BS or GM. If the farm gets flagged on Local Defense, then a couple of people go back to check it out.

Its devestating effective against pickup groups.

Anyway, LFG Onyxia, classrun!

Failed attempts to bubblehearth. :(

I think i can do it though, certainly when other Alliance dont get involved and it takes too long to kill my victim before i pull too many adds, and have too many people beating on my shield, cutting through it before the hearthstone casts.

Anyway, attempt 1: http://media.putfile.com/Warlock-attempts-to-Bubblehearth-Fails- (16mb, allow time for DL)

Level 60 Hunter is the victim. He gets some heals from a passing priest, and i get some Shadow Word: Pain for my efforts.

He runs into the Inn and pulls more bruisers towards me. I think he is still getting heals from the Priest, but i cant be sure.

I still think i can do the Bubblehearth though. So i kill the Hunter. And this is something i dont get, why no Honour for killing? He definately couldnt have feigned there. Three dots on him at 215 health, and his pet disapeared? I cant see how he could have possibly survived. Anyway, thats not the point here, its the Bubblehearth. I Pop the bubble, but the three (at least three, maybe more?) bruisers cut through the shield and interupt the spell. I hit Fel Domination in the hope for an instant shield, should have dropped my healthstone first i think. One blown fel domination cooldown. Not good.

Second attempt: http://media.putfile.com/Tried-again-Failed-again- (again, allow for DL)

Same victim, 60 Hunter. He is away from the Inn this time, so less adds to worry about. Soul fire doesnt hit as hard as id have hoped, and he resists the first dot (Curse of Agony). Throw all three dots on him, then the git gets a significant heal, and i think maybe ive bitten off more than i can chew. Bruiser, Hunter melee and Cat all on me. Perhaps i should just cut my losses, and go for the Bubblehearth here? Try to do it again, but three attackers will cut through it before the Hearthstone can cast. Oh dear. Rather than be too embarrassed, its probably a good idea to kill the Hunter. So he gets a Deathcoil/Shadowburn combo, and im left with one Bruiser, a Healthstone, and a reasonable amount of health left. Ever wish you hadnt blown Fel Domination in video one?

I think with Fel Domiation there, i could have done it. One Bruiser wouldnt have cut through the shield before i hearthed. As i didnt have it, i just decided to run at other Bruisers and take my medicince.

Apologies to the Hunter, but the unprovoked attacks were in the name of science! I will succeed in a Bubblehearth!

I'm sticking around for a while, I just won't be on half as much. I really want to see Sam get to L60 anyway, as he's one of the nicest, most helpful lads in the game I reckon, and it'd be great to do the high level instances with him. I'll be moving to the IOM in May sometime, so then it will be goodbye for good I think, but I'll be around now and again till then.

Sureley IOM has internet :P

I'm more worried that they've got that new fangled electrickery thing!

Yeah I'm sure it has, but I'll be settling into a new life, new job and studying for exams, so WoW will be out of the question completely.

Ah, so thats why he was spamming "IM A CHINESE GOLD FARMER *IGNORE ME!!*" in Orgrimmar for absolutely ages then?

He made a world record number of ignore lists, i think.

And dont diss the maths. Micromanagment is cool :)

Also, some Burning Crusade pap

Im wondering what the Locks role is going to be in the expantion. Lots of people think the new continent is going to be a completely demonic realm or something. Finally might be worth putting a few talent points in improved enslave demon!

Ah, so thats why he was spamming "IM A CHINESE GOLD FARMER *IGNORE ME!!*" in Orgrimmar for absolutely ages then?

He made a world record number of ignore lists, i think.

It just gets better and better! Hilarious. What a total nob jockey! I actually did LBRS with him a couple of weeks back, and he was a clearing in the woods then.

Â