World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Spamming level 1 Earth Shock (25 mana for an interupt and 2 second silence? Shit thats evil!)

Any shammy past level 50, who doesn't have Rank 1 earth shock for silence, rank 1 flame shock for knocking rogues out of stealth, and rank 1 frost shock for slowing people needs to L2P big style!

My problem in 1 on 1 PvP is panicking and pressing the wrong buttons!

Serious this time. Got too much that's important going on in my life at the moment, and WoW is getting in the way. What do you reckon I could get on Ebay for a quality L60 shammy?!

One of the main things is that I need to concentrate on finishing my accountancy exams, and we're also thinking of a move to the Isle of Man, so need to get the house sorted. All in all, I just can't afford to spend hours a night on WoW.

Don't you dare delete/sell your account. Do the decent thing and unsubscribe to Blizzard, that way your account sits on their system and can be re-activated if you ever get a chance to start playing again or fancy taking your character up to level 70 in a few months.

It'll be sad to see you go, but wouldn't you at least want the chance of bringing Rissok back at some point in the future? Deleting your account is unnecessary either way you stop paying the monthly fee.

No I agree Dan, I meant I was going to stop playing. Like you say, I'd like the chance to play again in the future. Not sure if I want to be L60 though, while Sam, Limpid and Juju are L70 muthafuckers, flying about on legendary mounts!

I found that the desire to start playing again after I quit seemed to evapourate pretty quickly. You're only passionate about the game whilst you're activley playing it. Once you quit, you forget about it all pretty quickly in other words.

Now onto my new additcion... if I can find a spoon and a lighter.

Engineering levelling guide:

What you need

50 Rough Stones (AH Guide 40s)

86 Copper Bars (AH Guide 5g85s)

40 Linen Cloth (AH Guide 1g)

30 Coarse Stone (AH Guide 2g)

135 Bronze Bar (AH Guide 11g)

60 Wool Cloth (AH Guide 3g)

20 Silver Bars (AH Guide 1g50s)

40 Weak Flux (Vendor) (35s)

20 Heavy Stone (AH Guide 1g)

20 Medium Leather (AH Guide 30s)

20 Gold Bar (AH Guide 4g)

40 Iron Bar (AH Guide 3g)

40 Solid Stone (AH Guide 3g)

40 Heavy Leather (AH Guide 2g)

160 Mithril Bar (AH Guide 24g)

20 Mageweave (AH Guide 1.5g)

100 Dense Stone (AH Guide 7g)

200 Thorium Bars (AH Guide 40-50g very variable)

140 Runecloth (AH Guide 15g)

Total Price: ~125g purely from AH.

Goto Orgrimar

1 ) Skillup to 30 with your Rough stones with "Rough Blasting Powder" (1x Rough Stone)

2 ) Skillup to 50 with "Handful of Copper Bolts"(1x Copper Bar)

3 ) Make Arclight Spanner (6 Copper Bar)

4 ) Skillup to 65 with "Copper Tubes" (2x Copper Bar, 1 Weak Flux (Vendor))

5 ) Skillup to to 75 with "Copper Modulator" (2 Copper Bolts, 1 Copper bar, 2 Linen Cloth)

6 ) Skillup to 85 with "Coarse Blasting Powder" (1x Coarse Stone)

7 ) Skillup to 90 with "Advanced Target Dummy" (1x Copper Modulator, 2 Copper Bolts, 1 Bronze Bar, 1 Wool Cloth)

8 ) Skillup to 105 with Silver Contacts (1x Silver Bar) - Can mix with Practice locks than can be put on AH.

9 ) Skillup to 125 with "Bronze Tubes" (2x Bronze Bar, Weak Flux) and "Large Copper Bombs" (3x Copper Bar, 4x Coarse Blasting Powder, Silver Contact)

10 ) Skillup to 145 with "Heavy Blasting Powder" (1x Heavy Stone) or Whirring Bronze Gizmos (2x BRonze Bar, 1x Wo0l Cloth)

11 ) Skillup to 155 with "Bronze Framework" (2x Bronze Bar, 1 Medium Leather, 1 Wool Cloth)

12 ) Skillup to 160 with "Gold Power Core" (1x Gold Bar)

13 ) Skillup to 175 with "Iron Struts" (2x Iron Bar)

14 ) Skillup to 185 with "Gyrochronatom" (1X Iron Bar, 1x Gold Power Core) and "Solid Blasting Powder" (2x Solid Stone)

15 ) Skillup to 195 with "Advanced Target Dummy" (1x Iron Strut, 1x Bronze Framework, 1x Gyrochronatom, 4x Heavy Leather) - Keep these for repairbots

16 ) Skillup to 205 with "Mithril Tube" (3x Mithril Bar)

17 ) Skillup to 215 with "Unstable Trigger" (1x Mithril Bar, 1 Mageweave, 1 Solid Blasting Powder")

Goto Gadgetzan and learn master engineering and back to Org.

18 ) Skillup to 235 with "Mithril Casing" (3x Mithril Bar) and "Mithril Frag Bomb" (1x Mithril Casing, 1x Unstable Trigger, 1x Solid Blasting Powder)

19 ) Skillup to 250 with "Hi-Explosive Bomb" (2x Mithril Casing, 1 Unstable Trigger, 2x Solid Blasting Powder)

20 ) Skillup to 260 with "Dense Blasting Powder" (2x Dense Stone)

Buy Thorium Grenade and Thorium Widget from the vendor in the Engineers house in Orgrimar

The rest will be gained from creating Grenades and Thorium Widgets all the way to 300. If your a hunter, you can also make Thorium Shells from 285 onwards.

Should look at making around 35 Thorium Widgets first, as they are used for most high level recipies, and are used in bombs. Also if your planning on getting the fire res trinket, its worth going to booty bay and getting the truesilver transformer recipe (2x Truesilver, 2 Elemental Earth, 1 Elemental air) and making 3 of these on your way to 300.

Also worth noting, of that 125g, you'll be able to vendor/AH most of the spare shit for around 40-80 of that.

You can get the death ray and mind control cap by 240, meaning you dont even have to touch the most expensive part of levelling engineering, Thorium.

So the Dashers have stopped doing Onyxia and MC until they down Razorgore, after that up himself twunt Nomall had a hissy fit on the Dashers' website.

So far this week I must have played for about one hour in total, and haven't missed it a jot.

This weekend will be the last!

Well if you are gonna delete and sod off into real life, can ya sell all your shit in the bank and invent etc. and give me the money? :wink:

Im such a poor mofo

Â