World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Nays is right, Rogues do pwn Warlocks (when they actually find them that is).

I just 3 hitted a level 60, and they weren't even good hits. Nays check the combat log and you can see where he went wrong (ignore all my small numbers, thats just auto-melee ;))

untitled0cr.jpg

Id say you attacked him at a quarter health!

I have well over 4000 stamina now. Id be surprised if that Lock didnt have if he were fighting fit.

I have to agree with Nayson. The warlock you were fighting there was already ****.

No level 60 Warlock could ever be taken down with those hits from full health...or even close for that matter.

You do understand Nays, im caring more about turning 60 and having fun playing the getting those rare **** mushies. The fact that they spawn once a century doesnt make it any easier. Im gonna try again tonight, but waiting for mushrooms to spawn while killing gooo which doesnt give me xp or drops, isnt exactly fun.

After a respec in my mid 30's, I lost the 2H axe/mace skill. I've had a decent two hander sat in the bank for the last 3 levels, so I took another respec to get the skill back.

Jesus, how boring is it grinding to get your weapon skill back up?! After about an hour I'm still only about 205/265, so I reckon it'll be another two hours tonight, wish I hadn't bothered! It's just that grinding the last few levels is going to be a hell of a lot quicker with a 2H, as I'm just not killing mobs quick enough with 1H plus axe. I'm keeping the 1H for use in instances and battlegrounds, but I want to rattle throuh killing mobs more quickly.

Would an intelligence elixir help me relearn the skills more quickly do you think? I think that's one of the things +int does isn't it?

Also a question on skills while I'm on about it. It's 5 skill points per level isn't it, ie I'm level 52 so my max axe skill is 260. As an orc I get a racial +5 on axes, giving a max skill of 265 (presumably 305 at L60). What difference does this mean in terms of damage, does it effectively mean I'm fighting at one level higher?

Just a thought, when we're all L60, how about starting our own guild? I'm not on about a bit of fun like the "VT Villains" but a proper end game guild. We're always moaning about the clearings in the woods in the various guilds we've been in. Well, if we started our own we could control who was let in. The likes of Nays, Sie and Si have got a good enough reputation now that I bet we could attract decent players, if not now then in a few weeks. You'd only need a few decent players to join, and you'd start to gain momentum, espoecially if you establish a reputation for qulity and not letting any old dickhead in.

Thoughts?

You do understand Nays, im caring more about turning 60 and having fun playing the getting those rare **** mushies. The fact that they spawn once a century doesnt make it any easier. Im gonna try again tonight, but waiting for mushrooms to spawn while killing gooo which doesnt give me xp or drops, isnt exactly fun.

voices_scousers_200x150.jpg

8) 8) 8)

Just a thought, when we're all L60, how about starting our own guild? I'm not on about a bit of fun like the "VT Villains" but a proper end game guild. We're always moaning about the clearings in the woods in the various guilds we've been in. Well, if we started our own we could control who was let in. The likes of Nays, Sie and Si have got a good enough reputation now that I bet we could attract decent players, if not now then in a few weeks. You'd only need a few decent players to join, and you'd start to gain momentum, espoecially if you establish a reputation for qulity and not letting any old dickhead in.

Thoughts?

I've been toying with that idea for quite a while now and bent Nayson's ear about it several times. My idea was to create a guild and aim for ZG in the distant future, with character building (10 man raiding etc) being the main goal of it. None of this lofty, end-game wishful thinking guilds like PDX seem engulfed in with their "Lets do Molten Core even though none of us are anywhere ready for it!!!".

Ultimately, it would be a chance to dictate who gets in and out and not have to put up with any rocket polishers or kids screaming for the contents of your virtual wallet.

I still like the idea.

The problem is that it's a hard one to decide if it'll work or not. It'll probably be sometime before we truly see it blossom but hell, I'm guildless at the moment and I'm doing fine. I can't see how having a guild would be a disadvantage in that respect.

As for Int skilling weapons faster - it doesn't. I think it was something that the devs were toying with in th every early stages (which is why it appears in that manual with a question mark after it). It was an idea to make Int useful to melee classes but ultimately proved pointless.

Im guessing he had used his Hearthstone. And i didnt see a pussy bubble once, and im sure thats only on a 5 minute cooldown, but step forward Zoos. Mr Ganked and Camped!

gankzoos2fl.th.jpg

Still, level 48 Paladin at XR, he was only there to gank people lower than himself, wasnt he? My KoS says i killed him six times, but i know for a fact Risso killed him at least twice while i was unflagged, and im guessing some more of us, or other Horde just raped him too.

Bet he doesnt come back to XR on his own any time soon!

Just a thought, when we're all L60, how about starting our own guild? I'm not on about a bit of fun like the "VT Villains"

Shit, forgot about that. Can I have my 1.5G back please? That guild went tits up didn't it? Rev didnt join because we weren't as good as PDarkX! Talked about being pwned!

I am definitely up for VTVillans v 1.1, I'm sure we can think up a new name too. Something that more than 0.005% of the wow community will get...

If we do get a guild, we must also re-recruit Guldloss...."don't hit my sheep!!!!11111"

Still, level 48 Paladin at XR, he was only there to gank people lower than himself, wasnt he? My KoS says i killed him six times, but i know for a fact Risso killed him at least twice while i was unflagged, and im guessing some more of us, or other Horde just raped him too.

Bet he doesnt come back to XR on his own any time soon!

After you left, he was around Ratchet for ages. he just kept ressing right where he died, so of course we just kept on killing him! Noobish behaviour of the highest order.

After that we had the taste for Ally blood, so headed over to SV for a bit of ganking. We must have had ten minutes of kicking the shit out of ally at the entrance to Booty Bay, before the big boys turned up en masse, so we made our excuses and left!

How much does killing a hunters pet piss the pet off?

Some lowbie Hunter asked me for a duel earlier, and i just feared him at the start, and killed his pet just for comedy, and he really took it up the arse!

Anyone on late tonight? Ill be on when i get home from work. 1:30am.

Only just spotted this one, doesnt piss me offf that much hes a tool more than anye=thing, albeit one that an be resummonned if he dies but needs feeding, generally killing the cat means one high lvl food unit to get him back happy again(happy means 125% attack power)

Well I got 4 HK's against him and I only arrived in ratshit late, I'm sure you were only there for one or two of them nays

And Gank Party Mark 2 last night was also cool, again they got mightily pissed off with us, theres a lvl 60 oput there who hates me, I a lvl 53 has him 2-0 :wink: He really did camp me forever to try and get that stat back (and failed I might add)

Â