World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Christ, why the hell are the Horde on Deathwing so utterly utterly shite at mass PvP?

You'd think there was a **** picnic at the BM base in AB the way they just sit there the whole **** game. Then when they attempt to take any other bases, they all sodding run off in opposite directions!

I think it might be time to join a PvP guild. PDX can carry on **** up these raids as much as they want, im still not ready to go into them and do myself justice yet.

When i go for rep, im going for AB anyway, the rewards are better, and its not as skewed to melee classes as AV is for getting items (try looting something that you have just killed from 35 yards away when there are loads of melee classes next to it and the looting is on free for all!)

Gear farming for classruns, and its always going to be easy to get a group when in a few weeks we are going to have level 60 Warlock, Warrior, Rogue(s), Priest, Shamie and Hunter just from us lot. Getting the last few slots will never be a problem, and as we will dominate the groups, we can dictate them too. By the time Bicks/Riss/Tarj are ready, i know i will (and im sure Sie will) have enough knowledge to take us through Schoolo, and hopefully others too.

Gratz Si! How do you get auto-pics taken when level up?

It wasnt mate. It was all choreographed by me and Dan :lol:

BTW, I would just like to say that Dan was a **** legend last night. For two hours solid we grinded and Dan did it for NO XP AT ALL! (we unpartied and I tagged all the mobs) Just to get me up to 60 before I went to bed. No thats what i call unselfish play.

Well, I know Scholo very well now, including all the tactics to beat the bosses and how to do it in the fastest time possible so we'll be dandy for that.

Just finished a 5 man run in there now with a fantastic party. All had a laugh with no moaning or anything. The shaman was a bit of a weak link in that he made a few minor **** ups but nothing that screwed anyone over. The best part though was that I won practically every roll in there. On one boss for instance, everything he dropped was greed rolled and I won it all...plus, shadowcraft boots dropped AGAIN...and I won them too.

Word of warning.

Never group with a Priest called Dudeimgreen (from Dark Guard). He's another one of those players who gets stroppy if you don't do exactly what he says, when he says it and tells you all to **** off if he dies.

We just attempted a 5 man Scholo with him and we even back tracked the **** instance to get a quest item specifically for him. No less than 2 minutes later, we were branded n00bs, told to "stfu and play", to "mind our shit" when we asked him what his problem was and then he put me on ignore because I pulled him about it.

Complete tosser.

And to follow up on this, one of the guys from the great party I mentioned in my post above this one was a Dark Guard higher upper. He told me that they've had a lot people complaints about Dudeimgreen.

Infact, I didn't even mention the priest's name, I just said "priest arsehole from Dark Guard" and the guy knew exactly who I was talking about.

He'll probably be getting kicked now.

Word of warning.

Never group with a Priest called Dudeimgreen (from Dark Guard). He's another one of those players who gets stroppy if you don't do exactly what he says, when he says it and tells you all to **** off if he dies.

We just attempted a 5 man Scholo with him and we even back tracked the **** instance to get a quest item specifically for him. No less than 2 minutes later, we were branded n00bs, told to "stfu and play", to "mind our shit" when we asked him what his problem was and then he put me on ignore because I pulled him about it.

Complete tosser.

And to follow up on this, one of the guys from the great party I mentioned in my post above this one was a Dark Guard higher upper. He told me that they've had a lot people complaints about Dudeimgreen.

Infact, I didn't even mention the priest's name, I just said "priest arsehole from Dark Guard" and the guy knew exactly who I was talking about.

He'll probably be getting kicked now.

And now to follow up on the follow up.

Dark Guard's GM just whispered me to ask me about what happened and basically told be that Dudeimgreen, or as the GM refered to him "Dudeimagobshite", is well known in the guild for thinking he knows everything better than everyone else put together and having a stinking attitude to go with it. Apparently, he's like that in guild raids too.

More from Detective Sie later!

Speaking of detectives, props to Mr Felhunter, who is rapidly becoming my favourite pet. For he spotted four Alliance Rogues inside Orgrimmar trying to steal the presents from under our Xmas tree.

Paranoia Buff rules. Especially when you can invite random people into your party, and they all get it too.

The Stealthed Rogues didnt have a chance when we could all see them... :twisted:

Gratz Si! How do you get auto-pics taken when level up?

It wasnt mate. It was all choreographed by me and Dan :lol:

BTW, I would just like to say that Dan was a **** legend last night. For two hours solid we grinded and Dan did it for NO XP AT ALL! (we unpartied and I tagged all the mobs) Just to get me up to 60 before I went to bed. No thats what i call unselfish play.

Cheers, though I think last night I undid any such good work by acting a bit of a cnut.

Apologies to anyone I offended during my drunken rants :roll:

Ha ha, how funny was Dan last night?!

"Shammies, you're all words removed!"

"They can, tank, heal and walk on water, words removed!"

...seconds pass......

"Walk on water, overpowered words removed, I hope Blizzard gives em some more powers, the poor bastards! Right, I'm off to bed!"

....half an hour later......

"Walking on water, and breathing under water! words removed!"

.....Boxing day arrives (2007)......

"Overpowered shammy words removed!"

Yeah I lost a dual to a Shammy and it got me a bit pissed off......

For he spotted four Alliance Rogues inside Orgrimmar trying to steal the presents from under our Xmas tree.

What a sentence. Thats exactly why this is the best game ever.

Some of you may have noticed that I've stopped power-levelling, I've turned my hand to Risso-like money making now. 10G to untitled7tv.jpg in just a few days!

gankandstunlock3ln.th.jpg

Me and Dan being mean.

We had a Priest in the Barrens earlier. I wouldnt be exaggerating if i said we took the control of the priest off of him for at least 10 minitues. It was just Stun>Charm>Stun>Fear>Stun>Charm>Dance>Laugh>Stun>Cackle>Fear.

We made the priest cry. :hooray:

Â