World of Warcraft

The_Rev

I'd love to know how a delay in rolling can get you killed, you don't just stand there when an item is being rolled for do you?

Because I had a couple of mobs outside of aggro range while I waiting to pick up the item (I had about half health at the time as I'd just killed the lvl 60 who had the drop) and by the time I had been pissing about with the roll they had come into range and stunned me so I couldnt leg it quick enough. Then I died and has to res at the graveyard in Silithus which is the other end of the map to where my body was.

Dont be so sure Dan... its a warrior talent

:clap:

I thought once you roll you can just do one and it dumps it into your bag if you win? If not then I apologise, I'm pissed off as I want to get in there and it won't **** let me, and even once I do get in there, I'm going to hear from tarj another reason why he can't do BRD, which means another day I have to drag those qs along with me.

Ho hum

Just been watching a video (from the main sites forums) of an Undead lvl 60 Warrior causing absolute **** chaos! He must have Epics etc but christ this bloke can PvP, in most parts he's taking on 2-3 lvl 60 at a time :shock: . Just goes to show what knowing how to play your character can do for you.

Just been watching a video (from the main sites forums) of an Undead lvl 60 Warrior causing absolute **** chaos! He must have Epics etc but christ this bloke can PvP, in most parts he's taking on 2-3 lvl 60 at a time :shock: . Just goes to show what knowing how to play your character can do for you.

Yeah i know. Ive watched a 60 Shadow Priest in Warlord gear or whatever it is. He takes on 3 level 60's easily, but the one's he takes on gotta be shitty lol

Yeah i know. Ive watched a 60 Shadow Priest in Warlord gear or whatever it is. He takes on 3 level 60's easily, but the one's he takes on gotta be shitty lol

Thing is, its great to watch stuff like that because it gives you something to aspire to. I wish I could have seen that video around 10-15 lvls ago.

After reading countless forums today (got ****-all work done) it seems that hardly anyone is happy with their own class at varying times and levels in the game and there is a definite 'grass is greener' feeling of envy among most players.

Of course most of this is bollox and it usually happens when you come up against players who know how to play to their classes strengths better than you do (as was the case with me, and I still have LOTS to learn).

There are of course the 'overpowered' jibes for Shamens etc, which as Sie explained is probably aimed more at lvl 60's. It turns out too that alot of people find Warriors (lvl 60) to be 'Overpowered' which I find amazing as we have our arses kicked alot in PvP until we get 'Epicced' up and the overpowered tag comes from players who have been torn to shreds by Warriors with Epic gear on.

Its all relative I suppose.

Planned for launch in patch 1.9, players will discover that they can buy and sell goods with greater effectiveness using the highly anticipated Linked Auction House System. Horde players will find that the Auction Houses in Orgrimmar, Undercity, and Thunder Bluff will now share the same pool of player-created auctions. Similarly, Alliance players will find the same to be true when visiting Ironforge, Stormwind City, and Darnassus Auction Houses. This system has been expanded to support the neutral Auction Houses as well. Tanaris, Everlook, and Booty Bay will all be linked for players of both factions to access. In addition, the "Looking for Group" and "Trade" channels have been unified among the corresponding cities, meaning you can trade your goods or look for groups in Ironforge while in Stormwind!

:shock:

Anyone else spot something amiss here?

Have you seen the World of Roguecraft video?

Level 60 Horde Rogue taking down level 60 Alliance inside Ironforge!

Level 60 Horde Rogue taking down level 60 Alliance players wearing just his little undead pants and using the level 1 dagger that Rogues start with!

Its scary stuff. Fair play to the bloke who made it. He is some kind of gaming diva.

Planned for launch in patch 1.9, players will discover that they can buy and sell goods with greater effectiveness using the highly anticipated Linked Auction House System. Horde players will find that the Auction Houses in Orgrimmar, Undercity, and Thunder Bluff will now share the same pool of player-created auctions. Similarly, Alliance players will find the same to be true when visiting Ironforge, Stormwind City, and Darnassus Auction Houses. This system has been expanded to support the neutral Auction Houses as well. Tanaris, Everlook, and Booty Bay will all be linked for players of both factions to access. In addition, the "Looking for Group" and "Trade" channels have been unified among the corresponding cities, meaning you can trade your goods or look for groups in Ironforge while in Stormwind!

:shock:

Anyone else spot something amiss here?

Nope. Why?

In 1.9, the other cities are getting Auction houses which will be linked to each other, so you could put something up for sale in Thunder Bluff, and some other guy in the Undercity could buy it.

1.9 is overdue, because its buggy as hell apparently. We are still on patch 1.8.4.

Â