1. 1. I prefer...

• Marijuana/Hashish
    • Cocaine/Speed
    • Heroine
    • Extasy/MDMA
    • Methamphetamines
    • Acid/Shrooms
    • None at all

Should do, Ian. So many people say "I hate drugs, would never take them" and yet regularly take caffeine, nicotine or alcohol.

Indeed, neurochemically there's not a huge difference between cocaine and nicotine (the primary effect of both is increased dopamine levels... thus increased ability to concentrate).

Smoked a little pot in my youth, but never habitually. Tried coke once but was too drunk to notice any effect.

Oddly enough my worst habit was large Havana cigars... and I'm talking real penis extensions here. I was spending around 2k per month... a true addict always finds the money for his addiction... but fiinally they had to go.

Now I'm strictly alcoholic... but as a true libertarian I think all drugs should be legalised.

I tried some nose powder at New Years. Wasn't impressed at all.

All it did was make me chat stupid crap for a bit, and my nose is still runny. Maybe it was naff stuff, I dunno, but my buddy held up this small packet and told me it cost £200. I was staggered.

I can't believe people spend so much on drugs. I really do prefer to keep a sober mind these days.

I very occasionally have a line of cocaine if I'm going out, but its too expensive and just stops me getting drunk, you can see why people get addicted though it's very more-ish.

I hate the effects of cannabis and have had a bad reaction to ecstasy. I tried ket once and that was the worst night of my life, I thought I was on a game show with me dying!

Stick to alcohol now it's a lot less hassle.

I very occasionally have a line of cocaine if I'm going out, but its too expensive and just stops me getting drunk, you can see why people get addicted though it's very more-ish.

I hate the effects of cannabis and have had a bad reaction to ecstasy. I tried ket once and that was the worst night of my life, I thought I was on a game show with me dying!

KETTY KETTY KETTY KETTY KETTY KETTY KETTY KETTY ALL ABOARD THE KETTYTRAIN CHOO CHOO..... :twisted:

KETTY KETTY KETTY KETTY KETTY KETTY KETTY KETTY ALL ABOARD THE KETTYTRAIN CHOO CHOO..... :twisted:

Your welcome to it, I now realise i'm not a horse.