Is it too soon to petition the board for an Unai Emery statue

Podster

Posted (edited)

We have an absolute, unrivaled, "A" list of supporters, including the future King of England and the current Prince of Darkness, do we need any more reason for a statue of Unai.

In reality, It's a bit of a fun question, but there has to be 100 reasons, and who knows, maybe the board will like one of them enough to do it.

Just to repeat, it's just a light hearted thing while I am bathing in the glory of our best season for years.

Edited by Podster
added a few words

27 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

can we not just retire a shirt number instead!?

Time to retire 22 letters from the English alphabet.  All words must now only be spelled using the letters U, N, A and I.

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Time to retire 22 letters from the English alphabet.  All words must now only be spelled using the letters U, N, A and I.

my favourite one yet 🙂

Where is the Ron Saunders statue? 

Lets not get carried away here. Unai is doing an amazing job and adored but we haven't one anything yet. 

57 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

Where is the Ron Saunders statue? 

Lets not get carried away here. Unai is doing an amazing job and adored but we haven't one anything yet. 

No one is getting carried away, thats why i said qiute clearly "It's a bit of a fun question" AND THEN SAID "Just to repeat, it's just a light hearted thing " Maybe you should read what is written before pouring water on the joy of the moment