ServiceNow

StefanAVFC

I have used it briefly. It seems to one of the worst pieces of software ever designed, if it was even designed. This may just be the way we use it but everybody absolutely hates it in our company. 

1 hour ago, villa89 said:

I have used it briefly. It seems to one of the worst pieces of software ever designed, if it was even designed. This may just be the way we use it but everybody absolutely hates it in our company. 

All true, but in it's sector, probably the best. Which is pretty depressing.

If I had a free choice, we'd be using it, but that's because of the integrations available.

2 hours ago, villa89 said:

Often that's due to poor implementation tbf :D 

I manage ours at work, it's a mix of very good and very bad. As @limpid says, the integration support is very good.

Also the flow interface (both internal and integration wise) is great too.

The best of a bad bunch especially for the integrations.

It was a hopeless exercise migrating to it. If we would have used it from day 1, it would have been much easier - but that's the same about every company I've worked at.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, DJBOB said:

The best of a bad bunch especially for the integrations.

It was a hopeless exercise migrating to it. If we would have used it from day 1, it would have been much easier - but that's the same about every company I've worked at.

Having worked both in an ISP providing it and now within internal IT managing it, it’s absolutely always the same. 🫨

Seems to have the same reputation that SharePoint used to. So many bad implementations of it means that most people have a bad experience of it. If implemented well, it can be amazing. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Â