Drugs in football

jimmygreaves

19 minutes ago, Panto_Villan said:

There’s lots of incredibly dumb footballers out there, and if everyone was juiced to the gills I struggle to believe someone wouldn’t have said something incriminating (accidentally or otherwise).

Like, wouldn’t some lower league clubs who can’t afford a sophisticated doping operation have a massive incentive to dig up dirt on their richer rivals who can? Etc?

In fairness a lot of players probably havent a clue what they are taking, managers probably as well. Medical staff and probably Sporting Directors/CEO only ones to know the actual truth

Also I imagine a lot of NDAs involved and any issues with a leak a random friendly or transfer be made like Bebe to United or Bowery to us(not saying either are connected to drugs but random transfers do happen)

Edited by Zatman

On 27/08/2023 at 21:10, VillaJ100 said:

Something like 80% of Liverpool's title winning team have such bad asthma they require inhalers. Inhalers obviously open your airway and allow you to intake more oxygen. I think the poor darlings must have been suffering so badly putting in such extreme levels of endurance and energy every match despite being so badly asthmatic. They should be knighted, what an inspiration they are to asthma sufferers and people with chronic lung conditions everywhere. 

Screenshot-2022-05-16-at-15.22.33.jpg

Inhaler FC

Â