5 squad penalty takers

colhint

I don't think Ollie is a penalty taker. I think he has too much time to think about it. He's much better flying in and get a shot away.

Having said that we now have a squad not a first team and reserves. Given that whoever is the penalty taker won't always be on the pitch when pens come around. So who would be your 5 penalty takers in the squad. I'll start

1 Tielemans

2 Digne  I just think he's got that Milner calm  professional trait

3 Dougie

4 JJ

5 SJM

19 minutes ago, colhint said:

I don't think Ollie is a penalty taker. I think he has too much time to think about it. He's much better flying in and get a shot away.

Having said that we now have a squad not a first team and reserves. Given that whoever is the penalty taker won't always be on the pitch when pens come around. So who would be your 5 penalty takers in the squad. I'll start

1 Tielemans

2 Digne  I just think he's got that Milner calm  professional trait

3 Dougie

4 JJ

5 SJM

It's out of Luiz and McGinn for me. Luiz is just a calm striker of a ball. And McGinn has the accuracy to place the ball at pace in the corners. Watkins I want to be our striker for a number of years, but he can't be relied on to take penalties, the numbers show that. 

Luiz or Tielemans then maybe McGinn(I think he has taken one or two for Scotland). After that maybe Torres or Ramsey

I wouldnt be against Emi doing a Chilavert and taking one if needed

Â