Aaron O'Reilly

useless

He's really come on this season I think and he's developing very nicely.

We've got a fine crop of young CB's in Feeney, Smith, O'Reilly and Swinkels (and it feels like I've missed someone out).

I think we'll see a couple of them out on loan next season and I think all of them have really good potential.

• 3 months later...

I'm a season ticket holder for the club Aaron started out at over here - St Patrick's Athletic. Good to see him going strongly now, he was always getting great reviews as a young lad and I believe managed to make the move to Villa not long before Brexit came into place and changed the shape of academy football over here. He joined a prestigious group of common players between the clubs that includes the likes of Enda Stevens, Keith Fahey, Kevin Toner, Mikey Drennan...and some guy called Paul McGrath.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Indigo said:

I'm a season ticket holder for the club Aaron started out at over here - St Patrick's Athletic. Good to see him going strongly now, he was always getting great reviews as a young lad and I believe managed to make the move to Villa not long before Brexit came into place and changed the shape of academy football over here. He joined a prestigious group of common players between the clubs that includes the likes of Enda Stevens, Keith Fahey, Kevin Toner, Mikey Drennan...and some guy called Paul McGrath.

Was that Paul McGrath guy any good?

Â