Information needed

PussEKatt

I didnt know where to put this,so I started a new thread.This is for people wanting information on a particular topic that is not covered in any other thread.

Ok,so what I want to know is.I have noticed a lot of items on "Google play store" cost $1.20/$2.50 etc.This is a very low price,so is this the total cost or a monthly payment ?

14 minutes ago, PussEKatt said:

I didnt know where to put this,so I started a new thread.This is for people wanting information on a particular topic that is not covered in any other thread.

Ok,so what I want to know is.I have noticed a lot of items on "Google play store" cost $1.20/$2.50 etc.This is a very low price,so is this the total cost or a monthly payment ?

In my experience it's always been a one-off. 

1 hour ago, PussEKatt said:

Even at those prices ?...What did you pay for a one off ?

On one hand you have free apps, subsidised by in app ads. I play a yahtzee game on my phone and it had ads. I wanted to remove those ads so payed a small fee for the premium and free version. Then as Leemond says there are apps that are a subscription model, not just Netflix style, there is an iOS app I used to use called vegasmate that went from free to subscription as it had regular updates. 

The price I suspect depends on if they want many paying a small amount or the few paying a large amount. 

As it says in the posting guidelines, start a new thread for your topic if there isn't a suitable one. This kind of thread is pointless as it is so hard to find the older advice.