Giants News

kkr

Believe it or not they were some of the cheapest left available in the lower sections at nearly 3X face value! That's including ticketmaster service charges though which are just rape to be honest.

In total $700.35 of which the tickets were priced $285 each, face is $120. Only $4.95 delivery charge as they are sent electronically but $125.40 service charge by ticketmaster which is absurd!

I used this site though that compares all the prices from a load of websites so i have been monitoring it the past few days and prices have gone up if anything so time to make the purchase and hope it gets confirmed ok.

**** me mate, that's commited. $700 in total for tickets is just crazy, I'll have to go at some point, but I'll hopefully pay less than that!

Best game too, in my opinion. If I had the choice, home to Philly would be the one I'd pick!

**** me mate, that's commited. $700 in total for tickets is just crazy, I'll have to go at some point, but I'll hopefully pay less than that!

Best game too, in my opinion. If I had the choice, home to Philly would be the one I'd pick!

I think they are as expensive as they are due it being the final home game against the Eagles too and possibly for all the division marbles, so people are paying for it at those prices.

What a joke Minnesota is, I hope we **** rape this team now due their city putting us on a short week for the Eagles. More evidence the NFL is pushing for the Vick redemption story, I hope the Cowboys destroy him tonight now. Was looking forward to Giants game after work tonight too, oh well guess I am staying up for tonights game for sure now and then tomorrow too! Gonna be a tough tired last few days at work this week!

game will still be monday though

it can be re-inflated or use university of minnesota stadium

watch bears game today thats the weather we are dealing with

i am 1 hour east og chicago on lake michigan

expecting up to 20inches with winds up to 50mph

today & tomorrow

game will still be monday though

it can be re-inflated or use university of minnesota stadium

watch bears game today thats the weather we are dealing with

i am 1 hour east og chicago on lake michigan

expecting up to 20inches with winds up to 50mph

today & tomorrow

Wow, i love extreme weather like that.

Dome cant be rebuilt/infted by Monday people are saying. Got to be another stadium.

NFL spokesman Greg Aiello said the following Sunday morning via Twitter: “We were notified this morning by the Metrodome authorities that the dome will not be available for the Giants-Vikings game on Monday or Tuesday. We are currently exploring alternatives to play the game Monday night at the University of Minnesota stadium or another domed NFL stadium. We will continue provide information as it becomes available.”

Just play it in the snow on prime time at the university stadium, could be a game for the ages!

Â