Euro 2020 Fantasy League

Just noticed that UEFA have created a fantasy football league for the Euros. I’ve set my first draft up, but still got eight days to tweak/completely change it. 

I’ve taken the liberty of setting a league up for anyone that wants to join it. 

Euro 2020 Fantasy League

League code: 54VU6W0N02

£100m doesn’t go very far...

29DAD5EF-0A4A-4137-BBEB-CC5D1B159BBC.png

I'm in.

I'll be playing this very casually but **** it, makes the group stages a bit more exciting.

It's worth reading the rules for anyone joining. Very different to FPL

• Like 1

The rules are quite different, you can make substitutes and change your captain midway through a round of fixtures, and you can add more than three players from one team after the group stages. 

It’s only a bit of fun, I’ll not be taking it seriously either but adds to the enjoyment of the tournament. 

11 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

The rules are quite different, you can make substitutes and change your captain midway through a round of fixtures, and you can add more than three players from one team after the group stages. 

It’s only a bit of fun, I’ll not be taking it seriously either but adds to the enjoyment of the tournament. 

Any other changes to the norm? Assuming points are still done the same? 

19 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

Any other changes to the norm? Assuming points are still done the same? 

There’s loads to be fair, too many to list really but if you download the app they’ve got a short video that explains it all quickly.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

There’s loads to be fair, too many to list really but if you download the app they’ve got a short video that explains it all quickly.

aint nobody got time for that GIF

Think I'll give it a skip.

I've had a pretty decent start all things considered. Moving the cpataincy from Berardi to Lukaku paid off. I'll be keeping it on him for the rest of this MD.

And playing the Finnish keeper worked wonders. Assumed I'd be swapping him out but his heroics means he stays.

Defence has been shit but a few subs to bring in, including one C. Ronaldo which should help.

Quite enjoying the stick or twist element of this.

Played my limitless chip this week. Difficult with Spain, Portugal and France all playing on the last day.  

I’ve made some changes, seems we get unlimited transfers after the group stage. Guess I’ll save the wildcard for the later rounds. Captaining Ronaldo has put me into second, ditching Kane was the best choice. 

I'm top at the moment... but if England go out tonight then 8 of my squad will be eliminated and one injured (KDB)

And I have no chips left.

So there's plenty of time to catch up!

I forgot we had chips in this! Lucky really, now I can reshape my squad with unlimited transfers. It’s hard trying to work out who will keep a clean sheet though. I’ve got three Italians in defence, but also Lukaku, which kind of cancels out the benefit for both sides. 

• 2 weeks later...
Â