COD Black Ops Cold War

Genie

Hi all, I was surprised there wasn’t a thread on this already. I’ve had this game a couple of weeks on the Xbox One. Today there is a problem, it’s stuck on the “Press A to start” screen. 
Nothing will allow me in. Anyone know anything about this or how to fix it?

37 minutes ago, Genie said:

Hi all, I was surprised there wasn’t a thread on this already. I’ve had this game a couple of weeks on the Xbox One. Today there is a problem, it’s stuck on the “Press A to start” screen. 
Nothing will allow me in. Anyone know anything about this or how to fix it?

Just asked my lad who had it for his birthday and he says he’s not come across this at all nor have any of his mates he plays online with So it does not seem widespread. That said he probably wouldn’t tell me anyway just to get rid of me quickly

36 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Just asked my lad who had it for his birthday and he says he’s not come across this at all nor have any of his mates he plays online with So it does not seem widespread. That said he probably wouldn’t tell me anyway just to get rid of me quickly

Thank a lot. I googled it and it seems similar to an issue that a lot of people have had on PS4 and PC.

I tried a couple of restarts and nothing. Gave it a full reboot and with a different controller and it allowed me in.

Very weird, all other games were fine.

Thanks for asking anyway, all’s well that ends well :thumb: 

• Thanks 1

On 11/12/2020 at 22:17, Genie said:

It’s Virgin media 200mb, but in the corner of the house where the Xbox is I only get 20-30mb 

Temporarily move your xbox next to the router and plug it in with an ethernet cable and it'll be done in no time!

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Milfner said:

Temporarily move your xbox next to the router and plug it in with an ethernet cable and it'll be done in no time!

Yeah I did think about that maybe for next time. 
I just played a bit of old school GTA V whilst it downloaded instead this time 🙂 

Â