El Paso Locomotive FC

DCJonah

Good video

But "locomotive" 🤦‍♂️ why do they do it? Desperate to link themselves to Europe rather than stick with some of the traditional yank sports teams names, lokomotiv were owned by the Russian ministry of transport and used their railways to bring in the best players  

Makes me wonder who has "villa" and I'm kind of hoping it's Boston 

22 hours ago, DCJonah said:

A close friend of mine, is the Head coach of El Paso over in the states. They play an important playoff game, early morning tomorrow. 

Mark Lowry, is a die hard villa fan and doing wonders over there. I believe he's the youngest head coach in the leagues history. 

Heskey and Chester sent him over a good luck message, which I thought was pretty cool. 

Thanks for posting.

I love El Paso - it's a really great town and community  full of lovely people. Next time I'm down there I'll try and get in touch with him.

OT but it's devastating what that Trump supporting kid/scumbag did there last summer.

• Like 1

On 17/10/2020 at 03:25, villa4europe said:

Good video

But "locomotive" 🤦‍♂️ why do they do it? Desperate to link themselves to Europe rather than stick with some of the traditional yank sports teams names, lokomotiv were owned by the Russian ministry of transport and used their railways to bring in the best players  

Makes me wonder who has "villa" and I'm kind of hoping it's Boston 

2 AM here while I’m posting this, and the next two days I’m off work, so I’ve had a few pints. But this will never stop bothering the hell out of me. American soccer needs to try and be it’s own brand instead of copycatting European football.

Internacional Miami? Please. Beckham formed the club two years ago and to my knowledge they’ve never played a match outside the US.

• Like 1

Â