Academy General Topic

smetrov

Will Stieber or Steigrist ever make it?

Very good shout.

With all due respect I dont know what stieber is still doing at this age playing 21s football. Really dont know where his career is going.

As for siegrist I heard he was a good prospect when he won the championships with his international team and has looked good in under age football... but second choice goalkeeper at league two burton albion is quite a big shock.

Assume the club are helping Stieber out after the injuries he has had. They have always taken good care of the lads even if they won't make it at Villa long term.

Grealish, all things being equal could go on to be a fantastic player. Still has a lot to learn and a long way to go but he has all the makings and has spent his youth career as one of the top prospects around.

Our academy was rightly or wrongly hyped up a few years ago as one of the best in the country.  Grealish could be the pick of the bunch.

I think the best compliment I could pay (from what I've seen, which is little tbf) is that he probably won't be playing for Villa in 5 or 6 years time.

Our academy was rightly or wrongly hyped up a few years ago as one of the best in the country. Grealish could be the pick of the bunch.

I think the best compliment I could pay (from what I've seen, which is little tbf) is that he probably won't be playing for Villa in 5 or 6 years time.

Why do you say that? I think he's got a chance

Our academy was rightly or wrongly hyped up a few years ago as one of the best in the country. Grealish could be the pick of the bunch.

I Think he is implying he will be playing at a team better than us in 5 yrs

I'm not either but I think grealish is a good football talent

I Think he is implying he will be playing at a team better than us in 5 yrs

Oh I see, apologies

Some of you guys on this seemed clued up how promising is this grealish lad can he make it ?

Similar style of play to eric djemba djemba.

Djemba Djemba was more of a flair player. Grealish is better at shielding the back 4.

• Like 3

Some of you guys on this seemed clued up how promising is this grealish lad can he make it ?

classic lol lol our midfield ay been the same since djembe djemba nah seriously tho is ur bro upto it

classic lol lol our midfield ay been the same since djembe djemba nah seriously tho is ur bro upto it

Haha I'd like to hope so mate. Many things can happen within football but we have our fingers crossed.

Â