U-20 WC Poland

Kiwivillan

Norway is winning against Honduras. 20 minutes left. 8-0. Erling Håland has scored 6. He is btw the son of former Man City player Alf Inge Håland.

9-0 now. And Håland with his 7th goal.

New edit. 11-0. Håland with 8 goals.

LOL. New edit. 12-0. Håland with 9 goals now....

Edited by DeepDish

Someone will probably ask questions. But seeing the Honduras players breaking down in tears after the match, tell me there is no coordinated effort from the players. The frustrastion of the players were also quite clear during the match, with a leg breaking tackle that made Roy Keane look like wimp (luckily, the Norwegian player that was attacked did not break any leg).

1 hour ago, DeepDish said:

Norway is winning against Honduras. 20 minutes left. 8-0. Erling Håland has scored 6. He is btw the son of former Man City player Alf Inge Håland.

9-0 now. And Håland with his 7th goal.

New edit. 11-0. Håland with 8 goals.

LOL. New edit. 12-0. Håland with 9 goals now....

Roy Keane junior is on the hunt 😉

11 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Poor Honduras, players must be broken.

How can you be that bad?

One of the Norwegian experts is sure some betting people have paid some of their defenders. I don't know, but maybe I feel that because I don't want to take something away for the young Norwegian players. But it sure was some rotten defending. Tbf several Honduas players cried after the match, so don't think it was a coordinated thing (if it was some fixing) from all the players.

Â