UFC/Pride/MMA

Gabby15

I'm looking into flights for UFC 189 today.

We're taking over!

2 title-fights at the MGM. Hope you have deep pockets :)

how much do you think we are talking? I would have thought the ticket price would be minimal compared to the rest of the reip (flights, hotel, clubs etc)

200 quid at the lowest would be my guess. I'd advice you to look into a UFC fightclub membership for this one to get in on the presale. Tickets will dry up fast.

I am on the newsletter.

A good buddy of mine is very close with Cathal Pendred who i have apparently met before (like 5/6 years ago)

And another good friend of mine is buddys with someone who works for the UFC so hopefully they might be able to get me an ok ticket (still paying)

• Like 1

Who the **** pulls out a straight armbar from that position in 14 seconds?!? The woman is seriously badass. Pretty crappy gameplan from Cat though. Close quarters with that judoka always ends horrably

And Rogan really went no-lube on Cat in the post-fight interview. She was in no condition to make any coherent statements. F-bombs galore

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't followed the UFC for over a year, is Roy Nelson still there?

Epic dude

Yep, got beat this event by Overeem.

Dos Anjos improvement is second to none. Remember when Lil Heathen sent his jaw flying? And then Tyson Griffin handled him with ease?

tumblr_m9fze5xm7O1ry1rm7o1_250.gif 

Not forgetting we now have a European champ, congrats Joanna Jędrzejczyk. Striking masterclass.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Â