Car accident

villarule123

So someone crashed into my missus' car yesterday. It wasn't her fault and the lady has already accepted all blame. My missus is off work because of neck and back pains today. 

How do we go about claiming over this? She doesn't have legal cover with her insurers so I guess we will have to go to an independent claims company? Who are the best for this kind of thing? 

2 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

So someone crashed into my missus' car yesterday. It wasn't her fault and the lady has already accepted all blame. My missus is off work because of neck and back pains today. 

How do we go about claiming over this? She doesn't have legal cover with her insurers so I guess we will have to go to an independent claims company? Who are the best for this kind of thing? 

Don't worry, you'll soon receive about 80 calls a day telling you you're entitled to compensation.

3 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

That's the thing, I have no idea who the best to use are.

Speak to your insurance company, they will be able to advise.

Do not ever engage with a company that cold-calls (unless it's just to waste their time).

• Like 2

Too be honest they are all much of muchness as there are guidelines on how much you can claim for and how much physio will be offered. Just depends on their fee rate really, so just check the papers when offered. Some it's up to 25%.The tp insurance firm may offer to deal with you themselves, which would mean no fees to be paid, but obviously may offer slightly less settlement. 

Get your missus to the docs first, as this will always be needed.

Â