Horse Racing: UK Flats

Kingman

• 3 weeks later...

The Toni’s A Star double let me down earlier, so had him as a single too. He’s just pissed it 🙂 Just waiting on The Last Debutante to come in for a nice double. He races at 9 in a competitive race, although he pissed all over them at Southwell last week. 

• 6 months later...

3/5 today . 

Gossiping 10/1 E/W 

Mountain Angel 4/1 

Corazon Espinado 7/1 E/W 

Tomorrow I’m on .. 

Mordin 6/1 E/W 

Just That Lord 12/1 E/W 

Telecastor 9/2 E/W 

Lake Volta 5/1 E/W 

Edited by Rugeley Villa

• 2 weeks later...

Today’s picks that earned me some money were .. 

Blue point 5/2

Addeyb 7/1 

Mabs Cross 7/1 placed 

Couer De Lion 6/1 placed

I think Nyaleti in the 4.20 at Royal Ascot tomorrow is massively overpriced at 33/1 . Record at Ascot is a first and a second. Also likes a bit of cut in the ground which it will have tomorrow. It’s a bit up and down, but has been racing in some high grade races during its career. Paying 4 places so I’m on it. Raising Sand(9/1)in the 5.00 is a good price and another who loves Ascot and soft going. I also like Mordin(16/1) in the same race who consistent and can go on soft. Paying 7 places . Had Crystal Ocean e/w at 9/2 and I’ve had Magical in the same race to win . Can’t pick between them. If it stays soft I might go with Dee Ex Bee (5/1)to upset Stradivarius in the Ascot Gold cup on Thursday .

• Like 1

Dee Ex Bee to beat Stradivarius today at 6/1. Also fancy Magic Circle to give it a good go at placing at 25/1. My safety bet is Stradivarius on the nose. Don’t fancy Cross Counter to win, in the same sense I didn’t fancy Sea of Class to challenge Crystal Ocean or Magical yesterday . 

11 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Why? 

He drifted from 4/6 to Evens, didn't he?

That's quite some movement considering it was for a four-timer. Okay, he may not have been in some of the Dettori perms like the two later horses which were both sent off at 7/2 fav after being 12/1 & 10/1 on the tissue but I was still a bit surprised.

16 minutes ago, snowychap said:

He drifted from 4/6 to Evens, didn't he?

That's quite some movement considering it was for a four-timer. Okay, he may not have been in some of the Dettori perms like the two later horses which were both sent off at 7/2 fav after being 12/1 & 10/1 on the tissue but I was still a bit surprised.

Yes he did.Early  in the day he drifted to 13/8. Sky bet were giving you 6/4 for him at one point . I had him again at 6/4 on top of my 5/4 yesterday . Had Ex Dee Bee e/w at 7/1. Stradivarius done really well to get back on terms because he found himself being trapped in whilst the front two were making their move. At one point I thought he’d lost it, but he’s a beast . 

Edited by Rugeley Villa
  • Thanks 1

Â