Away form

turvontour

20 minutes ago, Mantis said:

I think it's partly psychological. Everyone knows that an away game is basically an automatic defeat and the players probably expect it too. That will have an effect.

Oh its hugely pschological, i agree. If youre Alan Hutton (not singling him out, just he's been a constant over the last two years) and youve travelled to and been a part of 2 away wins in 35, surely you're now at the point where you dont really go away expecting to get anything. He's human at the end of the day and we've fallen into a routine.

What worries me is the impact it has on the new players, because i presume in some cases that they wont even know we're awful away.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Its been dogshit for nearly 2 years. And yet we still sell out virtually every away allocation. 

Absolutely phenomenal the away support by the way. One of the few positives of the last few years for me. Would be intrigued to see how many some of the supposed bigger clubs would be taking away if in our position.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

There are no excuses now.  Our fans make more noise than than the home ones.  We have 2 players in every position.  We should be winning loads away.  

Just attack teams and strike fear into them.

Edited by S-Platt

Â