Stop going

foreveryoung

Only bad, I mean real bad, publicity will force Lerner to sell up cheap. 

His money comes from a trust and bad publicity may make his other family members enforce a cheap sale to protect the family name. Otherwise, this clown couldn't give a flying f**k about our predicament. 

2 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

I have a season ticket for last 6 years but this season went first 4 home games and stopped going ever since even though paid the money!

I am not putting ANY money into Lerner's pocket again for match day stuff, tickets or merchandise and i suggest any season ticket holders on here forfeit the rest of the games and stop going and putting money into that **** pocket!!

Next season if people don't buy tickets etc than watch Lerner **** off as quick as he possibly can

It's the only way!

Surely ppl can go with ST and not buy stuff there? Just a thought. 

I've stopped going to home games Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs and Manchester clubs as I don't enjoy them and haven't for years. Mentioned it elsewhere but since 1999 we've played around 50 home games against Liverpool, Arsenal and Man. United and won....two of them. Even more bonkers when you consider our good records at Emirates and Anfield in last 6-7 years.

As regarding rest of season I got my ticket for Everton yesterday, it's only 15 quid. No interest in Spurs game, that's another home game where we meekly surrender. I do usually go to Chelsea at home as we do give them a game most seasons at VP for some reason but doubt I'll bother now.

Will probably go to the Newcastle game though. A chance to relegate Newcastle again but big reason is purely to watch us playing a Premier league match at home. Lord knows how long we'll have to wait before the next one. It could be 1 year or 15 years like Sheffield Wednesday and Leeds.

Â