Highlights

Chewie

Noticed that the last couple of weeks they havent put the full game up on the various sites that do this stuff.

Are the websites taking pity on us and not wanting to put us through the agony of watching these games again.

I missed the last two games and went to watch the full 90 against Everton at 11pm after avoiding the result the whole day. Was very glad the full 90 wasnt available that day!

However this week I'm kind of intrigued to see Traores little cameo even though it sounds like he didnt do much.

On 02/12/2015, 00:18:50, villaglint said:

Noticed that the last couple of weeks they havent put the full game up on the various sites that do this stuff.

Are the websites taking pity on us and not wanting to put us through the agony of watching these games again.

I missed the last two games and went to watch the full 90 against Everton at 11pm after avoiding the result the whole day. Was very glad the full 90 wasnt available that day!

However this week I'm kind of intrigued to see Traores little cameo even though it sounds like he didnt do much.

I haven't been at home for the last two games either, I am sure there will be full match videos for this weeks coming game though ;)

Â