Best football stadium visited anywhere in the world

dakid007

Been to both of Doncasters grounds (inc the 3-1 league cup loss :() - The keepmoat is something the club should be very proud of, lovely little stadium, in a nice place alongside the river.

Arsenals ground is lovely.  Old Trafford is a behemoth, you can see why footballers want to play there.  Anfield was appalling, I expected so much more than what I got, I don't understand how it's bigger than Villa Park either, feels much smaller.

Camp Nou is very cool I thought, I went and watched a pre season friendly against Inter Milan (In Figo's last season), Barca won 5-1 and the atmosphere was electric, 103k people!

St.James park is really nice, I loved that stadium, I was staying up there with work and decided to go watch Newcaslte vs Nottingham Forrest when they were in the Championship on a cold wednesday night, 50k people turned up, incredible experience, Newcastle won 3-0.  Saw Gutierrez's first goal with the spiderman, also Enrique scored.

I've been to Slavia Pragues ground (Eden stadium), saw them beat Bohemian Prague 5-1, that was good.  Nice little stadium.

Baggies is nice, but very small.

Blues is not a nice ground,it feels cheap and was small.

Wolves ground is a good little'un.  As is Walsalls, I like the Bescott.

San Siro and VP are my fave's though, they feel different, for different reasons. 

Also, Wigan and Blackburn (Ewood Park) is terrible.

Â