What sort of season would it take for you to get behind the manager again?

Woody1000

I just want us to get mid table positioning while playing decent football. It doesn't have to be Barca or even Everton style football. I just want good attacking play with decent possession, a fairy sturdy defence and a better home record.

My support wavered last season. He still has some work to do to win me back.

The problem is that we have had a 'fairy sturdy defence' for the last two seasons that is why we have flirted with relegation!

His contract is up at the end of the season right?

For me he at least has to win a trophy and finish safely mid table (or invent a cure for cancer) to warrant a new contract.

Hopefully we'll have a new owner and manager sooner rather than later

Win a trophy, you having a laugh!? We haven't had those expectations for years, dunno why Lambert should be treated any differently, if he steadies the ship this year and we aren't lingering around relegation and are a solid side at home and play some decent football then I see no reason why he should be sacked, having said that there's a lot of if's in there!

His contract is up at the end of the season right?

For me he at least has to win a trophy and finish safely mid table (or invent a cure for cancer) to warrant a new contract.

Hopefully we'll have a new owner and manager sooner rather than later

Win a trophy, you having a laugh!? We haven't had those expectations for years, dunno why Lambert should be treated any differently, if he steadies the ship this year and we aren't lingering around relegation and are a solid side at home and play some decent football then I see no reason why he should be sacked, having said that there's a lot of if's in there!

i think you will find he was joking indeed. i doubt he expects him to try curing cancer aswell, but hey, you never know right!?

hes gone at the end of the season irregardless if we want to keep him or not. If we get a new owner he would probably bring in a new manager, if we dont id be verry surprised to see him sign a contract for a club without any sort of future or direction, his reputation has already taken a solid hit, staying here for another coupld of years to serve up another shower of shit isnt going to do him any good. And to be fair, one good season after two shit ones really doesnt make up for it, and personally i dont think we will be any higher than 16th when the season is over, even that would be lucky

• Like 1

Â