Logo design help

JB

have you tried " Logomaker"

it was a a website and I seem to recall it was free and had loads of templates that you could play about with and download

Edit: just had a look , it appears the HTML logo is free but you'd have to pay to download a high res version ..might still be worth a look though for some ideas

Cheers mate.

I did look at one site but the templates were really crap. I don't think it was this one, though so I check it out when I get home. Thanks again.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got round to having a play with the designs, based on a few of the recommendations I received on here. As suggested, I got rid of the outline, simplified the colour, tried to sort out the spacing and changed the font for 'fitness'. I couldn't work out how to get rid of the italics on 'Bravo'.

Once again, I'd be grateful for any feedback before I send it off to a professional.

Cheers. 

BM0MVi7.jpg?1?4443

IrIv563.jpg

:D

Can't remember if I've already said, but a few of my mates call me Johnny Bravo and one of them gave me the idea of using it as my business name. Wasn't too keen myself but seems to have gone down pretty well with everyone I've run it by.

Â