Gabriel Agbonlahor - Lord of the Speed [Goals, Skills, Assists / 2013-14]

CryptoN

nice effort with the well-produced video, however slight correction is necessary

Gabriel Agbonlahor - Lipstick on a Pig [Goals, Skills,
Assists / 2013-14]

dress it up as much as you like - 2:51 you keep the goal-count ramped up with one from Westwood - can't escape from the fact his form has failed this season. 

he's only an away player and on his day is world class at that, but his form has been far too patchy.

now an experienced player if it doesn't improve we should sell him over the summer.

• Like 1

Great video, CryptoN. Having done a bit of editing myself I know who much time and effort you have to put into it.

nice effort with the well-produced video, however slight correction is necessary

dress it up as much as you like - 2:51 you keep the goal-count ramped up with one from Westwood - can't escape from the fact his form has failed this season. 

he's only an away player and on his day is world class at that, but his form has been far too patchy.

now an experienced player if it doesn't improve we should sell him over the summer.

His form was quite good prior to his latest injury. Definatly not a goal or assist machine, but he's still a player that can make a big difference for us. Ever since he's returned he has been a passenger though. Knowing Gabby he will have a few blips like this, and then be unstoppable for a match or two or three, and then another 5-10 games where he is ineffective.

actually, the video production is brilliant. it's simply wasted on Gabby.

Yawn.

Would you rather he did it on Barry Bannan? You could send him your favourite Gif.

I'm sure gabby is among many people's favourite players, I know he is for me.

Â