Weekends football 6/8 December

andykeenan

Wilshere and Barkley are different types of players anyway. There's no reason why they both can't be part of the England side for ta long time to come. Its good that there are some good English players coming through after a period where there hasn't been too much. Comparisons with Gazza are a little premature i think. 

Wilshere and Barkley are different types of players anyway. There's no reason why they both can't be part of the England side for ta long time to come. Its good that there are some good English players coming through after a period where there hasn't been too much. Comparisons with Gazza are a little premature i think.

Agree with all of this. Wiltshire does not play the same role as Barkley so they could work very well together.

Wiltshire gets more stick than he deserves because of the amount of hype that greeted his arrival. He is a better player than many on here will give credit to though.

Agree with all of this. Wiltshire does not play the same role as Barkley so they could work very well together.

Wiltshire gets more stick than he deserves because of the amount of hype that greeted his arrival. He is a better player than many on here will give credit to though.

This is a pet peeve of mine. Some common ones that I've seen on here and elsewhere:

"Wiltshere" instead of Wilshere (Jack Wilshere)

Â