PC Gamers

StigVillan

Who here has their own gaming PC?

I built my own 3 years ago and I've customised and upgraded it since then to keep it relatively up to speed, but with a mortgage and a wife and daughter, I'm unlikely to keep up with Moore's Law!

Like RPGs, sims and strategy games... Total War, Train Simulator, Euro Truck Simulator, Skyrim, Witcher, etc.

Recently, I've gotten into horror games.

Amnesia and Outlast.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is it easy to configure a 360 controller with your PC? Do you have to then configure it with each individual game?

Before some shouts keyboard and mouse at me, Im talking about my laptop where my hand blocks part of the screen when I'm trying to play.

I tried to use my dualshock 3 by using the motioninjoy program, or something along those line, but it didnt work properly. The directions stayed pressed until I pressed another direction, was unplayable really.

Edited by Junxs

A lot of PC games are just plug and play with the 360 controller, but there's some bit's of software that let you configure controllers for use on PC. I've got one that lets me use my PS3 controller for Skyrim and stuff on PC, can't remember the name though...

Hogso, seems you replied while I was editing my post.

Is it Motioninjoy that you used to get your Dualshock working? Or are there better programs out there that work properly?

Is it easy to configure a 360 controller with your PC? Do you have to then configure it with each individual game?

Before some shouts keyboard and mouse at me, Im talking about my laptop where my hand blocks part of the screen when I'm trying to play.

I tried to use my dualshock 3 by using the motioninjoy program, or something along those line, but it didnt work properly. The directions stayed pressed until I pressed another direction, was unplayable really.

On the whole, yes it is.  Xbox 360 controller support is actually a part of Windows (7 and above) I believe. 

Â