Parking Ticket Disputes

Demitri_C

i wish i posted this before ringing those clearings in the woods at debt collectors plus or whatever their crappy name was, some right mugs

read that forum, its fantastic reassuring just ignore and nothing happens suggests. i wanted to look at letters on that website but mine is from a company called smart parking which isnt om there but then in tiny writing it says "also trading as town and city parking" how do they get away with that in the most mingest tiniest writing?

the DCA's are usually part of the same company, but as it's smart parking then you should have a trawl through this guys posts, http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co.uk/

some of his appeals to Highview parking are fabulous.I loved the Zombie apocalypse one.

I've been helping people with successful appeals using non POfA compliance to make the notice to Keeper invalid and get them cancelled, current score is 6-0 to me. The DCA should be informed they are an unwelcome third party interloper and you will deal with smart parking only if you decide to actively take them on. If you appeal to POPLA it costs the PCC £27+vat and the trade organisation the BPA about £100. The verdict is only enforceable on the PCC, If you win it's cancelled, If they win you can still ignore, POPLA have no enforcement powers on you. feel free to post an very anonymous (the board are monitored by some PPc's) plea for help and advice thread on pepipoo about smart parking and someone will be able to offer such, The MSE boards are also good.

Edited by mockingbird_franklin
  • Like 1

HAHA he's good, I'm hoping I get to take one to court soon as they won't be aware that all our vehicles are tracked live every 15 secs, that and as we have a relationship with the stores their charges do not apply, especially when we prove that the cars are there for legitimate business reasons, contractually with the store and their system is unfit for purpose if it only takes account of first entrance and last exit a defence that can be used as demonstrated previously by anyone

that would be comedy gold bicks, if that was to occur can i please come to court and witness them squirm :-)

so how many letters will i get before these twerps give up usually? i have had three already and the 3rds from dca!

I've been getting letters about parking fines for a person that lived at my house no more recently than five years ago. They come about every two weeks, despite me telling the useless fuckwits that she moved out several years ago.

Brace yourself, the letters may never stop, but they'll do **** all about it.

This also applies to debt collection agencies  (for many catalogue accounts, totaling over £4,000), and, of course, the scumbags at TV Licensing (I've had about 10 final warnings this year, I'm toying with the idea of filing a suit for harassment.).

Edited by Davkaus