U21's 2013-14

OutByEaster?

Sgc why do you think Johnson will not make it?

And he is talking about Nehemie, a guy who came from Southampton last week. 18 years old.

I know that, I didn't know which one of nehemie or leggett he was on about and he's 21 now, been at the club for 5 years and still not played for our first team. He has got great ability though, I'd love it if he made it here Edited by sir_gary_cahill

Sgc why do you think Johnson will not make it?

And he is talking about Nehemie, a guy who came from Southampton last week. 18 years old.

I know that, I didn't know which one of nehemie or leggett he was on about and he's 21 now, been at the club for 5 years and still not played for our first team. He has got great ability though, I'd love it if he made it here

I agree, we had two first team midfielders out on Saturday and h didn't even make the bench. You'd think if he was going to make it here he would at least get some game time in those circs

3-1 we're playing possibly the least effective offside trap I've ever seen - a high line that Chelsea have got in behind about three times since I started watching 10 minutes ago. They could score 10 here if we don't change it.

Â