The complete and utter chants thread

Pricey_1984

We need to recycle the old Dwight Yorke song. How about a "team" version or a petrov version?

team version

Start spreading the news

we're playing today

I want to see us score again

viiiiiiiilllaaa viiiiiilllaaa

if we can score from there

we'll score from anywhere

its up to us villa, villla la la la la la la.

The Young chant should be

Let It Be;

Ashley Young,

Ashley Young,

Oh Ashley Young,

Villas number 7

Ashley Young

Has an anthem feel about it

Spread it around so people are familiar so when I next sing it it actually catches on!

Pedant alert, there should be 3 Ashley youngs before the oh Ashley Young, :winkold:

seeing that advert constantly on TV with the song 'Forever Young' on it made me think of an obvious connection.....

Forever Young.....

at villa he'll be.....

Forever Young

we want him to be a villain forever....forever...forever!

repeat

simple and quite effective i think.....shows him what he means to us.....cant think of a decent chant we have for him

edit: whoops just noticed its already been suggested albeit with different words...

i think either would be a great chant

seeing that advert constantly on TV with the song 'Forever Young' on it made me think of an obvious connection.....

Forever Young.....

at villa he'll be.....

Forever Young

repeat

simple and quite effective i think.....shows him what he means to us.....cant think of a decent chant we have for him

edit: whoops just noticed its already been suggested albeit with different words...

What is this tune?

Forever Young.....

at villa he'll be.....

Forever Young

repeat

What is this tune?

sing along :D

Delfouneso's name doesn't really fit to the tune of seven nation army, not enough sylables. Reo-Coker fits much better imo.

'Naaa-than Del-foun-es-ooo'

It does fit

Yeah I thought that before, and even put that very same chant earlier in the thread.

But I'm now reliably informed it's pronounced Delfonzo. In which case it doesn't fit.

Â