Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If MON only bought players from Celtic I think there would be a riot on here.

But it's close to not being exaggeration though....

He's bought 2 players from Celtic. You're obsessed.

He's only signed two players from Celtic with a long term future: Petrov and Maloney. Sutton and the black man whose name I can't remember weren't exactly going to be prominent members of our squad -they were just stop gaps. I won't really mind if we sign one or two more of their players provided they're of the right quality and will improve on what we've got. Boruc would be a top signing, and Nakamura would be very decent cover for the midfield.

HOPEFULLY celtic turn round and say feck off to MON

Nakamura i believe was SPL player of the year so why would they sell their best player

maybe its a distraction so mon can concentrate on someone else?

I think Nakamura would be a very astute signing by MON. He'd fit in nicely as a playmaker/winger and would obviously boost our profile in asia (think of all the Nike Nakamura shirts we would sell over there).

He's probably a player at the same quality of Berger imo. A quality player with a few years left in him hungry to perform at this level.

£7million should snap him up (around the same price as Petrov).

Are you kidding me!!! WE MUST get Nakamura.

I watch scottish football week in week out, yes mainly Celtic, and alough we are getting a 'Aston Celtic' tag, he is one of the last 2 players id only buy from Celtic (Boruc the other!).

This guy can take a superb free kick - on par with beckham, he has good pace and likes to run at defenders causing problems.

He has tended to drop out towards the end of games but thats something that will soon be ironed out of him.

It has also been a superb light as to Celtic over in other countrys.

Celtic had a huge influx of fans over in Japan because of this guy! - Something Villa could take advantage of!

Yes shirt sales would rocket and i guess MON is only ENQUIRING about him incase someone else he has as his desired to sign first might not come off!

But i'd love it if we signed this guy.

I think Nakamura would be a very astute signing by MON. He'd fit in nicely as a playmaker/winger and would obviously boost our profile in asia (think of all the Nike Nakamura shirts we would sell over there).

He's probably a player at the same quality of Berger imo. A quality player with a few years left in him hungry to perform at this level.

Nice one, saved me writing a post. :)

Nice one, saved me writing a post. :)

Not forgetting that his probably 1 of the best free kick takers in the world. Even under pressure as shown in World cup and against Man U.

(sorry for two posts there, my mistake :oops: )