• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest VillaFan1
Man Utd have signed Nani too.

Double signing eh?

Should start worrying a few Villa fans...:lol:

now if thats not PFE i dont know what is

What does PFE mean ??????????? lol both signings r quality !!!!

I kow Gordon or Boruc appear favourites but Carson is far better than either

in your opinion

in my opinion Gordon & Boruc are better than Carson by an absolute mile, Gordon especially

Carson's had a good season, but he is no where near their level yet, and i don't believe he will ever reach their level.

If we can attract either Gordon or Boruc i would be delighted, fingers crossed bigger clubs don't beat us to them, like with Sneijder going to Valencia

Not support Villa? No..?

Not even give the player a chance?...No?

Write the player off before he has even played in a Villa shirt?...No?

Decide that you know more than a professional football manager?

Ofc. you want to turn this into an arguement (shocker windbag guru 1) about who knows better then me and MON, but thats not the issue. MON doesnt mean shit when it comes to my feelings and opinions about players Villa sign. Some people find whatever the manager does is right. I dont. Im not gonna shout at the players i dont like, im not gonna be a prick, but i have no intention of cheering on idiots i dislike as human beeings.

i'm sure this has probably been mentioned a few times, but i hope we don't bring in another left back

O'halloran was very very impressive in both of his appearances for Ireland in the past week.

Definatly worth his chance in the Premiership if Bouma gets injured.

This thread would be hilarious if it wasn't so damn idiotic.

You know, concidering what happened in January you would have thought people had learned patience. Obviously not.

To be fair some have.

I just don't understand why people make such a big deal over who we get linked with in the press, most of it is absolute bull shit.

Why don't we wait untill bids are made public before we decide that certain players will never come to us or are to shit for us.

Whats goin on, are people panicking? Point me in their direction i'll sort them out :D

Not seen any evidence though. suspect.gif

maybe not panic but in the last 3 pages i've read

If you read what FItz and Storey-Moore has said they said expect quality signings, and they are examples of quality are they not?????

I personally think they ahve told us aload of guff

My god your deluded, these big signings are not going to happen but you keep hoping for them mate, good luck from me

Christ we have been linked with shit like Mcshane who i watched for brom other night and he was shockin.

Wonder who we get linked with next ? Macnamara i bet or somone like that lol

Actually no wait i got one ! John Barnes as player coach LOL

and ontop of that jez we have the pleasure of you telling us that virtually every decent player we are linked with won't come.

It might not be panic but it's a stupid negative attitude

Not support Villa? No..?

Not even give the player a chance?...No?

Write the player off before he has even played in a Villa shirt?...No?

Decide that you know more than a professional football manager?

Ofc. you want to turn this into an arguement (shocker windbag guru 1) about who knows better then me and MON, but thats not the issue. MON doesnt mean shit when it comes to my feelings and opinions about players Villa sign. Some people find whatever the manager does is right. I dont. Im not gonna shout at the players i dont like, im not gonna be a prick, but i have no intention of cheering on idiots i dislike as human beeings.

No argument going on here i'm afraid sorry.

Thankyou for answering my questions though, thats all you needed to do!

Tell you something, if Parker and reo coker both sign for west ham and newcastle respectively, then ill be slightly annoyed.

They are both good enough for the villa, and these are players that would improve us. Nani and anderson for utd, what a pair of signings they will be, the gap grows........

and ontop of that jez we have the pleasure of you telling us that virtually every decent player we are linked with won't come.

It might not be panic but it's a stupid negative attitude

So let me get this straight, if i think we wont sign someone (some would say being realistic) that is being negative?

Ok right have you ever said we wont sign anyone?

Can nobody say they think we wont sign anyone because that is being negative?

What if someone suggests we might sign Henry and people say no chance, is that being negative or realistic? What would you say?

So no negative posts aloud on this thread is that correct?

If you have anything negative save it for another thread we dont want that nonsense on here, that type of thing?

Whats wrong with people thinking we wont sign so and so?

Is it not their opinion can you not agree or disagree, or just attack them for god dam it, thinking negative!?(or being realistic, in their minds)

This mass hysteria of panicking you pointed out as well, let me know when its more than a few. Up until than its pointless posting remarks to the contrary, about as pointless at kicking off about being negative!

We must have something up our sleeves.

That United deal has really rocked the transfer window. So jealous.

I honestly believe we'll sign some top class players. At least we'll know Sneijder won't be going to Man Utd now!

Would love to get him here!