Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

micah richards would be perfect for us.Please sign him MON!would cost us heaps tho.tbh haven't heard much rumours about him so far which is surprising the amount of attention he got earlier in the season.where are we linked to micah richards?

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just don't believe Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool would let him fall away to Villa.

Especially Man Utd - with an ageing Gary Neville and Chelsea, who well, have Ferreira, who has been terrible all season. I think they'd both be in for him.

Liverpool have been linked majorly aswel. Looks like they're in for a major defender this summer. Richards and Militio are the ones that have been linked the most.

Man United might have bigger things to fry, as in Hargreaves (15mill) and a striker (20mill plus).

Chelsea are apparantly not spending mega bucks anymore, and this could be seen with the signing of Sidwell.

Sorry - just typing and thinking out on here.

I hope avfc89 is being honest with the Oldham thing, it would be a seriously seriously massive signing and big wake up call to the rest of the Premiership. All I've been getting this year from my Liverpool supporting housemate that Liverpool are this and that, and he'd love Micah Richards, Villa are shit - your still not going anywhere fast. He even said Torres was a done deal 2 days ago, I haven't noticed him signing?! 8)

Would love Richards to sign. Would be a brilliant signing. But with Man City going through a takeover stage, how is it a fee has been agreed etc? We don't even know who we are dealing with etc.

May I ask how old you are AV89?! The 89 doesn't signify your birthdate does it?

I dunno, I'd believe you more if you were older than 17 years old :P

offer 40K and see if Richards chooses true ambition or money

Young chose the former

How do you know what he was offered? Maybe he took the best deal for him financially?

MIcah Richards would command a huge transfer fee. But now that Chelsea aren't spending....

Imagine Richards and Bouma as full-backs - two solid bricks.

I like the sound of that!

I hate to say but we all know we are not going to sign Micah Richards.

Why did you have to come and burst our happy bubble...why did you have to open our eyes..why are you so mean....YOU ARE A BAD MAN!!! :cry: :shock: :crylaugh:

Think one of the top guns will get him - i say manure will bring him in and its only a trip around the corner for Micah

Man City - Man Utd transfers are extremely controversial. I don't that sort of move will happen for a variety of reasons.

Think one of the top guns will get him - i say manure will bring him in and its only a trip around the corner for Micah

Man City - Man Utd transfers are extremely controversial. I don't that sort of move will happen for a variety of reasons.

Not that I believe it will happen, but United would be ruled out because of their rivalry. Chelsea will be more carefull with their spending from now on, Spurs have already spent heavily on Bale. Wouldn't Richards, even though he is a bit older, fall into the same category? Are Arsenal or Liverpool likely to go for him? If not, I can't think of any reason why he wouldn't want to come here, with so many clubs excluded.

But I don't think it will happen.

Why did you have to come and burst our happy bubble...why did you have to open our eyes..why are you so mean....YOU ARE A BAD MAN!!! :cry: :shock: :crylaugh:

well, ummm, i guess you never know. stranger things have happend :roll:

well, ummm, i guess you never know. stranger things have happend :roll:

I agree...and i would love it if this was one of those things.......

Not that I believe it will happen, but United would be ruled out because of their rivalry. Chelsea will be more carefull with their spending from now on, Spurs have already spent heavily on Bale. Wouldn't Richards, even though he is a bit older, fall into the same category? Are Arsenal or Liverpool likely to go for him? If not, I can't think of any reason why he wouldn't want to come here, with so many clubs excluded.

But I don't think it will happen.

dunno about that... unless Micah is a die-hard city fan then if man u came for him then i think he'll go to them. It is rare nowadays to find a premiership player with morals. What has he got to lose if he moves to man u... a few hate mails... booing at the derbies - compare that to what he will get in return... CL football... trophies... larger salary... playing for a bigger club etc

Micah Richards is an awesome defender and at only 18 can grow to be one the best defenders in the world. The only way we can sign him is if we can show him that we defiantly going places and there has never been a more excited team to join Aston Villa. At his age he does not need Champions League football what he needs is to be playing as many games as possible and with the big 4 that may not be the case. He should join us if he knows what good for him.