Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

Micah Richards is our no 1 target thats the rumours in Manchester. :D

I haven't heard any of these rumours! :P

I know people who work for Oldham Athletic, and they have a sell on clause he was in there youth team.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know people who work for Oldham Athletic, and they have a sell on clause he was in there youth team.

If they knew about it surely it would be almost done, i.e their about to get some bucks! :?

If they knew about it surely it would be almost done, i.e their about to get some bucks! :?

I think they are waiting for the takeover.

Anybody that says 'I saw on youtube' or posts a link to a youtube video should be banned from positing on this thread!!!

But Why? Surely you are not insulting fellow Villatalkers by suggesting we want our club to buy a player simply based on a YouTube Video?

:?

When was the last time we signed an England international?

Gavin McCann :lol:

Gavin McCann :lol:

Hummmm his just a 1 cap wonder.

Anybody that says 'I saw on youtube' or posts a link to a youtube video should be banned from positing on this thread!!!

But Why? Surely you are not insulting fellow Villatalkers by suggesting we want our club to buy a player simply based on a YouTube Video?

I use it to check out players I've never heard off. HOWEVER, i know that the clips only contain the 'best' bits of a player so you must that this into account.

I think us villa fans use youtube sensibly.. however, I feel that some ppl do use it alot to base their whole judement on... cough Steve cough cough Mclaren cough

Right then, where would this get us in the league, personally i think 3rd/4th:

---------------------------Gordon-----------------------------

M.Richards------Laursen-----Mellberg----------Bouma

Young---------Reo-Coker-----Snjeider----------Barry

-----------------Carew------------Bent----------------------

Subs:

Agbonlahor

Cahill

Maloney

Sorenson

Gardner

I use it to check out players I've never heard off. HOWEVER, i know that the clips only contain the 'best' bits of a player so you must that this into account.

I think us villa fans use youtube sensibly.. however, I feel that some ppl do use it alot to base their whole judement on... cough Steve cough cough Mclaren cough

I'd swap Snjeider for Petrov as he will be a first teamer but basically thats it, it is much stronger and whilst on paper the sqaud numbers will likely to be higher the quality will be so much higher

You have to take in to consideration that only fans favorites have YouTube compilations made of them. For example you are not going to find one of Gavin McCann or Liam Ridgewell.

Snjeider has basically been ruled out Ian, says he wants to play in Spain. According to the E&S we're moving on....

more the point that in this thread some people have forgotton we brought Petrov and MO is not likely to replace him, therefore I would suggest players like NRC are spot on ....

You have to take in to consideration that only fans favorites have YouTube compilations made of them. For example you are not going to find one of Gavin McCann or Liam Ridgewell.

Personally I do that things like that into consideration... its half of the names we've been linked or rumoured with I havent heard of before... so youtube gives me an idea of what they are like and how good they can be

only in30 seconds of goals, how can any player be judged on a video (evidence for this is Balaban)

very few of us have seen or even heard of many of the players in this thread

Thats why i tend to stick to posting about players we have been linked to because they are starting to be few and far between to be honest.

I like the Micah Richards talk - Hopefully there is something to it!

If its true also it would show that we have significant funds to spend as he sure wont come cheap, id say £15mil plus.