Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.... same with Diomansy Kamara

Yeah because he set the premiership alight last time :roll: ;)

I think I read somewhere that Boro wanted him as a replacement for Viduka

Boro engrained in the bottom 6 next season then. :D

Good luck to them, Kamara, Davies, Mcshane, Koumas are all overrated. If they were so good they would have pissed the league or got out of jail today. Their attitude stinks as the best squad they finished 4th in a poor league.

Good luck to them, Kamara, Davies, Mcshane, Koumas are all overrated. If they were so good they would have pissed the league or got out of jail today. Their attitude stinks as the best squad they finished 4th in a poor league.

Nah, methinks it's more of the utter crap like Greening, Carter, Ellington and Gera (god, good job we never signed him) that have kept them down.

I am thrilled we don't have to see WBA in the Premiership again. Birmingham is enough in my opinion and I think it's nice that Derby is back in the party.

Looking forward to be seeing Giles Barnes, I don't think he'll play for Derby no matter the outcome of the next season

Tell you what - I wouldn't slag off the likes of Koumas , McShane or Kamara or else you may have a bit of egg on your face !!!! , I reckon we will try and sign at least two of those three !! (not saying I agree with them - but I think we will do it)

Tell you what - I wouldn't slag off the likes of Koumas , McShane or Kamara or else you may have a bit of egg on your face !!!! , I reckon we will try and sign at least two of those three !! (not saying I agree with them - but I think we will do it)

Then we'll successfully climb from 11th to 10th.

They're all decent players and will do alright in the prem but we need much better quality if we want to crack the top 6.

I would be extremely disappointed with the signing of Jason Koumas. He showed the last time around that he isn't good enough and he has a history of being a prick. I know he has been voted best player down there, but my god is the level totally different.

Moving away from baggies talk:

If we do sign Bellamy and Barton I doubt we'll be topping any fair play leagues again. Fabiano will probably be joining us to on evidence of this. To be fair he didn't start it but still no excuses for punching like a girl though.

Fight