Anybody incoming?

Richard

Simple question. Signings now or not  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Simple question. Signings now or not

• Yes
    • No

OK, with 2-3 days to go and with the interim results just out does anybody expect to see any signings before our next game?

Simple question answer yes or no.

You see before Januray there was some saying of course we would spend and 6M was available, it was Doug's last stand (note the last stand has now been moved YET AGAIN to the next window).

We were such a small squad, smaller than those we were competing with. Even though they have strengthened yet further (menaing we are pushed farther behind) we have not spent at all.

They have found midfielders and strikers to improve their teams and we are unable to compete .

So yes there will still be signings and we'll have the last laugh.

Or no don't be silly thats us now until June.

I'm actually on the 'No' side.

We've heard from O'Leary that he's only after quality.

Other than Bellamy, there are very few players that would move clubs in the window that are also good enough.

Can't see much movement at all, barring a late flurry twoards the end.

Just on the offchance that we DO sign someone, then I can leach off the satisfaction that I was part of the small minority that was right!

Still time left. Doug doesnt usually let a window/event completely slide without presenting some form of compromise. All be it a pathetic one.

Fact:

We have a good first-XI, good enough for Top-6.

Problem:

Our squad is tiny even for a Championship side, and injuries will strike out the first-XI, making it 50% of top level.

Therefore, the quality isn't needed in that way

Shillzz wrote:

Just on the offchance that we DO sign someone, then I can leach off the satisfaction that I was part of the small minority that was right!

so do you always back such long odds, your bookmaker must love you

Remember Alexander Banquet in the Grand National? 100-1. Well...

Well today's over, tomorrow teams are playing so transfers are unlikely, we never make last minute signings so for me it's a no.

But wait for the "but the money was available" excuses

Â