Anybody incoming?

Richard

Simple question. Signings now or not  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Simple question. Signings now or not

• Yes
    • No

I was quite optimistic that we'd sign someone in this transfer window- even after the Beattie furore!

Now i'm resigned to the fact that Doug wants to take the club to the grave with him and we'll sign nowt...... I just don't want to hear Doug saying "we should have achieved more........" at the end of the season when we narrowly miss out on Europe again!!!!!

Incidentally, one of the best games I've ever been to was this time last year after the transfer window, when we went to Leicester and thrashed them 5-0, I'm convinced the signing of Nobby boosted the team and was the main cause for that result, come on, bring in Keane on Monday DOL

Tottenham have strikers coming out of their ears

Leeds connection

erm.....Irish connection

DOL has said we need a striker

The club been linked with him numerous times over the years

The 6 million we bid for BT can be used to make a bid

God, we cant eve lure shite players anymore (not that I wanted himm here anyway)

Correct

REASON:

With DOL saying we can't compete? Of course players wouldn't sign. Villa wouldn't even be good on my CV!!

DOL sayin that is like ..

Taking a dump then realising that there's no bog roll!

Tottenham have strikers coming out of their ears

Leeds connection

erm.....Irish connection

DOL has said we need a striker

The club been linked with him numerous times over the years

The 6 million we bid for BT can be used to make a bid

Wont happen ... at least yet.

Would have been done by now. Top brass are saying they are happy to hold off.

I answered Yes.

Reason:

1. "Funds which are not utilized during the current transfer window will be added to those made available the next close season"...

I dont believe that it will be major signings, if any. Villa might get two more in before deadline...one on free or loan...and the other with a transfer not higher than £1,5-£2m.

I will not give up hope before the window has closed...and if nothing has happened before transfer window is closed I will get bloody embarrased again and furious with the club strategy for the future.

Tricella says;

I dont believe that it will be major signings, if any. Villa might get two more in before deadline...one on free or loan...and the other with a transfer not higher than £1,5-£2m.

It's that desperate, I can't even see that happening!!!!

Seriously though tricella, who are we going to buy at that price??????

:twisted:

Rob has had a bit of stick on here and for all those dishing it out, there were another 51 people who voted on this thread as No to any signings.

I'll hold up my hands to being one of them.

Just understand that the majority thought we wouldn't sign anyone NOT JUST ROB!

I said no, and I honestly thought we wouldn't. Nobby was very last minute. Interesting that Scum made an enquiry about Djemba x2 but fergie said he was unavailable??? he must think fistface is a clearing in the woods.

I just hope he can settle into the side as opposed to Berson taking 6 months to do so and to be stuck in the reserves!

Guest RantinRob
:twisted:

Rob has had a bit of stick on here

Oooooooooh I'm **** heartbroken

Nice surprise for most of us though, actually buying someone

Â