SUPERBOWL - Colts v Bears

BOF

Pick a winner  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Pick a winner

• Indianapolis Colts
    • Chicago Bears

Pick a winner out of those 2. Going on last night's evidence it is tricky to pick one. The Colts are 7 point favourites but the Bears destroyed the Saints last night. I believe the team that wins this is the team that 'turns up' on the night and shows fewer nerves as I believe both teams are more than capable 'on their day' of beating the other team. My loyalties are with the Colts but I wont be putting any wagers on as I think either team could do it.

I guess I'll root for the Colts. Maybe Peyton Manning will finally get some endorsement opportunities if he wins the Super Bowl.

Endorsement opportunities ??? You are joking :) The guy's a complete endorsement slut.

Not sure if I should laugh if the Mannings themselves never win a superbowl? But, I don't mind Peyton as I loathe Eli and still haven't the respect for Archie as I had before. Though, I'm still bitter not to see San Diego play Chicago. I picked Colts because I just can't see Bears' defense winning the game. Plus I'm still pissed off at the Chicago Tribune's Editor's article. The vulva.

Well, since I`m a Bears-fan I really hope for Chicago here. I also think that we`ll be able to shut down Peyton Manning`s aggressive offense, and also produce takeaways every here and there.

I`m already nervous...

Hate the Patriots. Hoping for Brady to break his leg soon...and I mean SOON.

Chants from Bears fans to people I know who made the Soldier Field game, "I wish you would have drowned" "shouldn't you be home building a house"

Chicago fans can all go to hell.

UP the COLTS!!!

• 1 year later...
Colts baby, maybe some of Peyton's success will rub off on Eli then.

How right i was!

Just not against Philly last week

Id say both of them going back to back Super Bowl MVP makes that a pretty impressive statement regardless of what happened last week. There is also then the fact that they are the only two QB's to have taken their team to the playoffs four years straight, yeah i must have had foresight on that one!

Â